FOL

Anyone going to ZDV got a academy date yet? I know my medical is cleared, and as of today all the references I know about people recieving will be mailed back, just curious about a tenative date.

This is a first for this forum:

a totally off-topic thread just went on topic.

Nice.

Yeah folks, lets get this random thread back on track...the original FOL was only to get people to look at my pictures expressing my "then" fol frustrations. So if your going to post...you have to do it in style.

funny-pictures-cat-demonstrates-a-simple-message.jpg

Svirf,

Did you get a call today about our Oct 31st class being canceled? I was given a new report date of Oct 22nd.

umm so I was given 5 days notice to go to OKC. Got my fedex packet and where is the FOL? Does it come separately? I'm leaving for OKC tomorrow

umm so I was given 5 days notice to go to OKC. Got my fedex packet and where is the FOL? Does it come separately? I'm leaving for OKC tomorrow

You should have received an e-mailed copy of your FOL and a hard copy of your FOL through the US Mail. If you did not receive either I would call HR and ask them to re-send the electronic copy, or ask them to fax you a copy.

Hey, I did get a call...I am all about getting to school sooner. See you there.

I second that logic. With they way the economy is headed, the faster I have a dependable job with benefits, the more comfortable I will feel at night.

Weirdness!!! Yea, you're supossed to get it by email and it should be the frint 3 pages of your FedEx packet!!! You gotta call them!!! Congrats though that's awesome!!!!:nana2:

Weirdness!!! Yea, you're supossed to get it by email and it should be the frint 3 pages of your FedEx packet!!! You gotta call them!!! Congrats though that's awesome!!!!:nana2:

Thanks. I thought that was weird. HR called me 3 hours before my flight saying I needed to fill out more forms. Emailed those in and got my FOL an hour later phew. I'll be happy if I don't have to fill out that of306 for a 5th time

No official FOL yet, as my HY rep told me it wouldn't come in the mail until late Nov/early Dec, but she called and emailed me for a Jan.12 class date.

I accepted. Plenty of time to kill until then. She did mention that if I didn't accept, she didn't know when the next class date would be. I really feel for all you guys who applied for the later public announcements. Seems like the FAA doesn't even know where they'll stand with hiring beyond the next three months.

Patience is a virtue that's necessary for this line of work.

Back