FOL

I was trolling around the internet and I think I found a pic of Altracon after a hard day/night/mid's work...

gallery_1_250672.jpg

threadsomuchgb4.jpg

0128.jpg

I didn't get my FOL yet but I have an academy date for Nov 7th :nana2::nana2::nana2: just what I wanted to give my dad for his b-day, "Happy b-day, I am moving":sarcasm:

Congratz man, same here....I swear I have filled out these forms already once before...

Hi all - first post here.

So I got a date for the academy Dec. 24, and I'm wondering about how long can I expect for this FOL. After 10 months of this process I can't help but be a little anxious to finally get hired already.

So I got a date for the academy Dec. 24, and I'm wondering about how long can I expect for this FOL. After 10 months of this process I can't help but be a little anxious to finally get hired already.

It wasn't until ALL of my Clearances and reference letters got back to OKC did I get my FOL.

Christmas Eve academy date? thats just harsh.

Back