Fitbit?

Derg said:
Turn off All-Day syncing on your mobile device or just sync it with your computer.
Thks. Not sure I like it telling me I'm burning calories sitting in the couch watching tv. Where's my beer?

Last edited:
Thks. Not sure I like it telling me I'm burn calories sitting in the couch watching tv. Where's my beer?

But you are though! :) You're going to burn a particular amount of calories during the day just from basic life functions so they aggregate and evenly allot it out during the day.

Derg said:
But you are though! :) You're going to burn a particular amount of calories during the day just from basic life functions so they aggregate and evenly allot it out during the day.
I know but it's going so fast. Guess due to my size.

I believe all the Racquetball I've been engaging in is helping with that. I play at least twice a week for two hours. I have a tournament this weekend and am playing in two divisions.

It sure isn't from being at work sitting on my butt all day.

You guys should be able to get past me, I hurt my knee pretty bad last weekend at my racquetball tournament :-(

I too use the Fitbit flex and I have found it very useful, especially when playing sports. I bought it in the summer and wore it everyday. Provided comfort and durability (since I work on the ramp).

Back