Finding a life partner?

How Bout:

"Lawrence, what would you do with a million dollars?"

"I tell ya what I'd do......two chicks at the same time.......I think If I had a million dollars I could hook that up.......Chicks dig dudes with money."

"Not all chicks."

"The kind of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do."

"Good point."

EatSleepFly

You mean this one?

tasu.gif

tasu.gif

tasu.gif

tasu.gif

tasu.gif

LOL just kidding
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

BTW why do you think it is annoying?

LOL, yes Yaro, that one. You can leave it up if you want, I dont care that much, I'm just not a huge Simpsons fan.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, yes Yaro, that one. You can leave it up if you want, I dont care that much, I'm just not a huge Simpsons fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care anymore either - because that picture is the reason I shut off viewing people's signatures! It just made for way too much scrolling.

But I'd much rather talk about our favorite movie. By the way, I agree that the PC load letter line is the best one in the movie!

[ QUOTE ]
"You need at least seven pieces of flair"

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to be anal Doug, but it's fifteen! Since nobody pointed that out I thought I would.

"Yeah - Oh, Peter. You can go ahead and come in on Sunday too. We have to play a little catch up. That would be great."

Dream sequence, Lumbergh holding his coffee mug shirtless with female's legs in the air - "Yeah that's great. If you could move a little to the left there - Oh yeah, that's it. Yeah, that's great."

I would have referenced the movie, but my pal moved to Ohio and took my DVD! Ack!

billlumbergh.jpg

Yeaaahh....that would be greaaaaat.

"My stapler...yeth i i believe you have my my my stapler"

In my humble opinion best line ever in a movie.

http://www.bull•job.com/officespace/milton.jpg

Looks like ive been missing out on office space quotes!
Its not that im lazy, its that i just dont care!

Thats the best quote

After reading all of your posts I had to watch this movie. Tonight I borrowed it from a friend, it was great.

"I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months."

Back