Finding a life partner?

[ QUOTE ]
Umm....I think he meant from the services...but I could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is a military retirement somehow different?

Yaroslav,
In the military, you can retire after 20 years. You don't tell your next employer this though, because civilians can't fathom anyone being retired before 60 or so. This tends to cause them to have aggresive feelings toward you for being able to retire so soon while they still have to slave away 9 to 5 in a cubicle filing TPS reports.

"Excuse me... I.. I believe you have my stapler?"

"I.. I'll set the building on fire..."

Office Space Sounds - I love that movie.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm reading into that a little too much, but are you saying you met Kirstie on the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh.. yup! Tis true!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know weither your trying to be helpful, insult me or leting me know about your sexuality which quite frankly I'd rather not know.

[/ QUOTE ]

none of the above, just pointing out that aviation is much more diverse than most people think.

[ QUOTE ]
uhhh.. yup! Tis true!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's really cool! Maybe there's hope for me yet. lol I've met the odd person off ICQ before but no one I'd consider marrage materal.

I wouldn't be surprised if people started meeting people off the internet more. It's just easy while you are busy to talk to so many people all over. Less restrictions, and not as nerveracking for many.

Plus, you can get the important stuff out of the way without sounding like a jerk right off... Save the jerk stuff till later.. I did!

[ QUOTE ]
Nah, I'm not really a violent guy but probably the only questions/statements that piss me off to the point that I've considered throttling someone's neck are:

(a) You're not drunk, are ya?
(b) Ya'll outta business yet?
(c) $300,000 per year and you only work 12 hours a month? (where do I sign up for THAT job!)
(d) Do you and the flight attendants get together (in clear earshot of my wife)
(e) Nearly about anything else. haha!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, a) is pretty funny. Whenever I'm at a party or a bar or something and people ask me if I drink I say, "Of course, I'm a pilot!" Haha. ALthough maybe I'm not helping the situation any!

[ QUOTE ]
Did you meet Mrs. Eagle on the web?

[/ QUOTE ]

naaaa, We met white-water Kayacking, way way before it was a "Cool" TV sport...

SHe did make me dump the two cicks I was seeing at the time tho,

[ QUOTE ]
SHe did make me dump the two cicks I was seeing at the time tho,

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems fair.
wink.gif

Back