Finding a life partner?

[ QUOTE ]
cicks

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> SpellCheker </font> <font color="orange"> Initilizing </font> <font color="yellow"> % </font> <font color="red"> 1 </font>
<font color="red"> 15 </font> <font color="red">99 </font> <font color="red"> 100 </font> <font color="orange"> Complete----&gt; Outcome </font>

Chicks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cicks

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> SpellCheker </font> <font color="orange"> Initilizing </font> <font color="yellow"> % </font> <font color="red"> 1 </font>
<font color="red"> 15 </font> <font color="red">99 </font> <font color="red"> 100 </font> <font color="orange"> Complete----&gt; Outcome </font>

Chicks

[/ QUOTE ]

Spellwhat? Checker? Iniawho? Initializing?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Those in glass houses, yaro...

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? I dont get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. (a famous saying)

-OR-

If you can't spell, I wouldn't make fun of others for it...

I made that joke on purpose. Im more than sure I didnt hurt Eagles Feelings. Eagle if I hurt your feelings Im sorry.

What I shoud have Done was put "This is only a joke" At the bottom of my post.

Hey Yaro, not trying to be a dick (oops) here...but get rid of that freakin picture in all of your posts. Its annoying as hell...make it your avatar or something instead...

[ QUOTE ]
Did you get the memo on the TPS reports?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you guys seen the Reebok "Terry Tate, Office Linebacker" commercials?

He slams some poor shmuck to the ground, stands over him, gets right in his face and says "I TOLD YOU TO PUT A COVER SHEET ON YOUR TPS REPORTS!"

TOTAL Office Space reference.

It is funny, working in a corporate environment, to see how many times that movie is referenced in a workday. And quite sad when you realize the actual, honest-to-God parallels between it and your actual work environment.

Sarah

"You can get a burger anywhere. People come to Chochkies for attitude... Don't you want to express yourself?"

smile.gif

I probably totally wrecked that quote but my pal moved to CVG with my DVD...

"PC Load Letter? What the _ does that mean?!"

"So you're gonna quit [your job]?"
"Uh-uh. Not really. I'm just gonna stop going."

GREAT movie. A must-see...

[ QUOTE ]
"PC Load Letter? What the _ does that mean?!"

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO, the best line from the movie. At my office we had a HUGE proposal going out this week and the proposal team (myself included) pulled some long hours pulling it together.
The printers were all breaking constantly. The color laser copier kept jamming all night. Every time someone would walk into the area where the printer is housed, it was "PC load letter? What the f*** does that mean??"

By the end of the night I wanted to take it out into a field and have at it with a baseball bat.
wink.gif

"If you could go ahead and come in on Saaaa-turrrrday, that'd be ggggrrrreeeaaat. MMmmmmmmkay? Terrriiiiiifffic."

"At least your name isn't Michael Bolton."

"Ya know, there is nothing wrong with that name."

"There was nothing wrong with it, until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning grammys."

Ah the hell with it...I'm going to watch Office Space right now...I love that movie. I'll try to find more good lines for ya.

Or

"No one in this country can ever prounounce my name. Ni - E - Nana - jar - Nayeenanajar"

Or

"You know the Nazi's had pieces of flare they made the Jews wear"

Or

"I gotta wake my ass up at 6 am every day this week, drive on up to Vascalenis(sp, i'm sure). Yeah, I'm doin the drywall up there at the new McDonalds"

I watch this movie too much...

Back