Find flight instructors here

Mavmb

I think it would be a good idea in CFI Corner to have a list of CFI's that would be available for help or just any general questions students might have. I know there's a couple flight instructors lurking around. Here all start:

Feel free to email or call if you have any questions regarding flight training.

Mike Brenner CFI, CFII, MEI
Phoenix AZ
602-332-1727
fraesh2@hotmail.com

Carolyn Sharp, CFI, CFII
Livingston Country Airport (OZW), Howell, MI
e-mail is in my profile
PM or e-mail for phone numbers since I don't have an aviation office number and prefer not to give out my home number on-line.

Adam Trzop CFI, CFII
West Lafayette, IN LAF
PM if you have questions, or are looking for a CFI in the area, will do any type of training, BFR's and IPC's

Marshall Ameele, CFI/CFII
Commercial Aviation Corp.
Kent State University Airport
Stow, OH
(330) 686-1234

Would you guys like a directory on the main page? Something under "Education"?

Let me know how I can help.

Yeah...I think a directory of instructors would be a great idea. I'm sure we could all use the advertising!
smile.gif

VIS? Really?
smile.gif
That's my airport of choice to fly into when I visit my mom. I'm from down the road in Tulare!

What school are you working with in VIS?

Excellent idea, Mike! Doug, a listing would be very helpful. I've already referred folks to instructors on this message board.

Feel free to email or call if you have any questions regarding flight training or any avionics (MFDs, GPS, TCAD, TCAS, StormScopes, Uplinked Weather, Weather RADAR).

Bridgette Doremire
CFI, CFII, A/IGI, ASC, MEI in progress
Airframe Mechanic, Avionics Technician Apprentice
Civil Air Patrol Check Pilot for C182 and C206
Gene Hudson Flight Training
Van Nuys, CA VNY
lrn2fly@prodigy.net
http://www.genehudson.com
http://www.slantgolf.com
818-382-4791

I specialize in GPS and advanced avionics, instrument, Cessna 182 type, and C/T/P210 type instruction.

The flight school has five instructors and two airplanes. We can instruct at Van Nuys, Burbank (BUR), Whiteman (WHP), Riverside (RAL), Orange County (SNA), and Bakersfield (BFL). Other areas are by request.

Fly SAFE!

Back