Find flight instructors here

[ QUOTE ]
Someone please tell me how this thread is NOT a commercial activity.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe they are flying/teaching for free!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I am reading your question correctly the answer can be found in FAR 119.1(e)(3).

If I am wrong someone let me know b/c I am looking for the answer and believe that is it...

[ QUOTE ]
Where is the Pilot's Toolbox that Doug mentioned?

[/ QUOTE ]

Main menu under pilots toolbox.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif
Am I the only one who dosen't understand the questoin?

Guys it's a private joke between me and Eagle. I got "gagged" for talking about another commercial website over in another thread. I was wondering why CFI's are allowed to advertise but certain other operators are not.

Has nothing to do with regs
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Guys it's a private joke between me and Eagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it isn't a joke. nor is it private it is in the FAQ/TOS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif
Am I the only one who dosen't understand the question?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't understand it either. Is there some policy on this forum against advertising?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I don't understand it either. Is there some policy on this forum against advertising?

[/ QUOTE ]

from the FAQ:
http://jetcareers.com/ubbthreads/faq.php?Cat=#rules

Doug encourages people why want to advertise to do just that notice the new(ish) banners from FSA and ATP along the top.

Doug pays for this site out of pocket occasional donations , and some cash from the banner ads.

Doug may waive the fees for advertising on a case by case basis and the forum poster can contact him directly.

[ QUOTE ]
from the FAQ:
http://jetcareers.com/ubbthreads/faq.php?Cat=#rules

Doug encourages people why want to advertise to do just that notice the new(ish) banners from FSA and ATP along the top.

Doug pays for this site out of pocket occasional donations , and some cash from the banner ads.

Doug may waive the fees for advertising on a case by case basis and the forum poster can contact him directly.

[/ QUOTE ]Ah. That explains the comment. Thanks.

Back