FINALY, PUBNAT 5 list is generated!

Oksee

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to tell that I spoke yesterday with FAA department and they have generated the list of people who is gong to go to ATSAT test. Please check your ASAT page. YEAH!

I am on the list! Waiting for the dates. They said that it had to be pushed back from Nov 7th. But it will be held this year. However, the Referal List will not be made this year. The list of PUBNAT 3 and 4 is going to be made or interviewed in January. At least that what they told me.

Just wanted to share this with you.
Oksee

Thanks... When I click on application, and then status it just says that no list has been generated. If I get picked will it say on there?

Thanks... When I click on application, and then status it just says that no list has been generated. If I get picked will it say on there?
No. That is talking about referral lists. If you are authorized to take the AT-SAT it will be on the very first page (the HOME tab) and look like this:

AT-SAT test list generated:
  • 08/26/2008 12:33:22 PM (Central Time): Thank you for submitting your application(s). At this time, you have not been selected to take the AT-SAT test. Please continue to check this area for AT-SAT status updates.
Yours won't say "not been selected." Mine says that cause I've already taken the test.

Yea.... so I was selected for PUBNAT 2 and missed my test date because of personal issues. Reapplyed to 5 and wasnt selected??? Commercial Pilot. Inst. Airline.???? Anyways... waiting on 6 I guess.

I had to sarcastically chuckle when I saw this thread... I really am happy for you folks.

Pretty soon you will have the...

Official Pubnat5 thread...
Official Pubnat5 geographic preference thread...
Official Pubnat5 geographic email thread....
Official Pubnat5 Selected for Pepc thread...
Official Pubnat5 Why wasn't I selected for Pepc thread..
Official Pubnat5 Why is this taking so long thread.
Official Pubnat5 (insert city) Pepc thread...
Official Pubnat5 (insert city) FOL thread...
and countless official threads....

Welcome to the suck....enjoy the wait friends :rawk:

Ok, I checked it and it says I have been selected to take the test or something. Do they call you? I don't know much about this whole process. How does it work? On my application I only put one place that I would like to work at. Does that mean if everything goes well I will get it?

Ok, I checked it and it says I have been selected to take the test or something. Do they call you? I don't know much about this whole process. How does it work? On my application I only put one place that I would like to work at. Does that mean if everything goes well I will get it?

no it does not mean that.

1. you are told that u get to test
2. They send you an email telling you to contact them to take the test
3.You take it.
4. You fail..are qualified..or are well qualified.
5. You get an email asking you to list two states you are willing to work in.
6. You get another email telling you if you were selected for a position....

Also, I am only willing to work at one location. What are my chances at getting this one location?

Its not a big deal if I don't, if I did I would just like one place and one place only. Simple as that!

I had to sarcastically chuckle when I saw this thread... I really am happy for you folks.

Pretty soon you will have the...

Official Pubnat5 thread...
Official Pubnat5 geographic preference thread...
Official Pubnat5 geographic email thread....
Official Pubnat5 Selected for Pepc thread...
Official Pubnat5 Why wasn't I selected for Pepc thread..
Official Pubnat5 Why is this taking so long thread.
Official Pubnat5 (insert city) Pepc thread...
Official Pubnat5 (insert city) FOL thread...
and countless official threads....

Welcome to the suck....enjoy the wait friends :rawk:

That is crazy, man. As everyone can see I am new to the
government" way of doing things. I can see that it is very slow.
It definately sucks!

Oh, by the way, I also was told thet Pubnat 7 is coming out in the middle of November. Another chance to flash! :p

Back