FINALY, PUBNAT 5 list is generated!

anyone get the AT SAT email to test for pubnat 5 yet??
No. I have not got any emails.
I called last Friday to Robinson aviation testing headquarter and asked them what is going on. They told me that they have not received the list from FAA yet. Go figure. As soon as they will get the list they will come up with dates and send the emails out.
Of course I called the FAA to find out when will that happen and as usual they told me they are working on it. Expect possible this week.
Back to waittttttiiiing.

No. I have not got any emails.
I called last Friday to Robinson aviation testing headquarter and asked them what is going on. They told me that they have not received the list from FAA yet. Go figure. As soon as they will get the list they will come up with dates and send the emails out.
Of course I called the FAA to find out when will that happen and as usual they told me they are working on it. Expect possible this week.
Back to waittttttiiiing.

your waiting? seriously?:sarcasm:

welcome!

Aha, using sarcasm ... :cwm27:
Yeah ... I am waiting ... used to check everyday, however, by now I am getting more relaxed :D

If i was you, i'd pretty much forget about the whole process. Check JC occasionally, because when something gets posted, JC will have a HUGE thread about it. No need to fuss over it, the test is just 1 itty bitty part to the whole overally process.

Haha myself, i'm actually more focused on getting hired to work the ramp at the airport right now, then focused on the ATC thing. When it happens, it happens, no need to lose any sleep over it!

Haha myself, i'm actually more focused on getting hired to work the ramp at the airport right now, then focused on the ATC thing. When it happens, it happens, no need to lose any sleep over it!

How do you go about getting hired to work the ramp?

anyone talk to the FAA or get an email for the AT SAT for pubnat 5?
I did not. :(
I figured out the way FAA works, if they say "next couple weeks" it means Result = 2 weeks * n, where n is an unknown number of days or weeks. :sarcasm:
This is the formula we have to face, I guess.

I would recommend checking you email. Robinson Aviation has been sending out emails for testing. I get to test at OKC on 12/19. Hope the rest of you get one as well.

I would recommend checking you email. Robinson Aviation has been sending out emails for testing. I get to test at OKC on 12/19. Hope the rest of you get one as well.
So, you mean you got one already?
Does it say from "Robinson Aviation"? And what is the subject? Thanks

So, you mean you got one already?
Does it say from "Robinson Aviation"? And what is the subject? Thanks

I got mine at 6am this morning as well.

Subject: FAA's Air Traffic Selection and Training Exam (Houston)

I got mine at 6am this morning as well.

Subject: FAA's Air Traffic Selection and Training Exam (Houston)

Thank you. That is awesome. Congratulation. I will be looking for mine. :laff:

Wait ... here is a question ... do they select a Test spot for you or you had to call and choose?:confused:

After listening to you and your scheduled dates, I finally decided to call RAviation testing quarter and find out when I am getting the email. They told me that I was not on the list. What the .... I thought.
After spending sometime being tranferred between FAA phone lines, I finally got a hold of the Career Division supervisor. She appologized and said they made a mistake ... I should have been on the list ... they will try to forward my name to RAviation. I am furious!
Good thing I called. I sure hope it is not a mistake to desire work for FAA. I love ATC though .....

Back