Feds are a little out of control.

Very nice!

BTW, don't flame Mad Doggy Dogg about the CVG thing. He's a white kid from Detroit so you KNOW he's tough! ;) I saw him beat a stripper and two bouncers down one day when she didn't finish the song out. Tough as nails, man!

Very nice!

BTW, don't flame Mad Doggy Dogg about the CVG thing. He's a white kid from Detroit so you KNOW he's tough! ;)

=====================================================

But not as tough as Eminem or Kid Rock. In fact, it was more along the lines of the guys from the movie, "Superbad!"

Besides........ It's hard to be badass cruising 8 Mile Rd in your mom's wood paneled station wagon, going to the ghetto in order to buy a case of Mickey's 40 ozs.

It's just bizarre. CVG makes JFK look like Mayberry.
I'm very scared of what you all would think if you saw the TSAholes at the LGB. What a joke. At least they got a CT scanner to look for stuff in luggage. I work with X-Rays, the people who work around these scanners are told they are safe. UH NO! At least I get a dosimeter to tell me what my exposure is. They don't.
The TSA is a joke! Too much power for the local idiot populations where they work. The intelligent among them are few and far between.

Yeah, the separate lines are an absolute joke.

The "Novice" lines were empty, the "Leisure" lines had a few people in them and the "Expert Traveler" lines were full of strollers and passengers adorning bangles like they were Mr. T.

It's like the "10 items or less" aisle at Wal-Mart. If the checker doesn't police it by saying "Sorry, you've got more than 10 items" and sending people to where they SHOULD be going, you're gonna get people with 20-30 items in the lane b/c it's shorter. My experience is that most checkers don't care b/c it's too much of a hassle to actually speak to someone, much less correct their actions. Pretty much the same observation with the TSA "line guards" I've seen, too.

MEM is a big training area for controllers. At least once a week (sometimes more than once a day), the "voice of god" steps in and counters an instruction I've gotten from another controller.

Back