February Photos

CK

I don't have that wide a variety of photos this month, but I did make a trip over to the museum at Dulles. Here are the photos.

Final for runway 33R at BWI in a Cessna 150
10612atbwi.jpg

Final runway one at Wilmington
10612atilgnight.jpg

Over BAL
34713bwi.jpg

BWI
bwioverview.jpg

Downwind runway 1R at Dulles
iadoverview.jpg

Final 1R
34713iad.jpg

Old planes section
oldplanes.jpg

My favorite plane in the collection
beautifulboing307.jpg

Concorde
concorde.jpg

Bob Hoover's Shrike with the props feathered
hoover.jpg

Bell 609
703na.jpg

Departing 30 at Dulles
climinboutofdulles.jpg

City of Baltimore
34713overcity.jpg

That's all,

Alex.

I thought you were set up for a heck of a crosswind in the first photo...then I looked at the pic again!! Great shots thanks for posting.

Thanks for the comments. The camera is a Canon 400D with a Sigma 10-20 lens and 28-135 for the terminal shots.

Great shots. Are you flight instructing in the cardinal?

Sort of, he is a low time pilot who just got his IR. He wanted to make a few trips to build up his confidence flying in the system, the trip to Dulles was our first.

Alex.

Sort of, he is a low time pilot who just got his IR. He wanted to make a few trips to build up his confidence flying in the system, the trip to Dulles was our first.

Oh ok. I was just wondering cause I found you on Logshare (you're a few up from a friend of mine) and I saw that you logged it as PIC with no dual given, and yet, you were not the "sole manipulator of the controls."

Oh ok. I was just wondering cause I found you on Logshare (you're a few up from a friend of mine) and I saw that you logged it as PIC with no dual given, and yet, you were not the "sole manipulator of the controls."

Safety pilot.

Alex.

Back