February Photos

Are you based out of Baltimore? I'm going to be in VA doing some contract work for NASA/Lockheed next month, I might have to buy you a beer!

Awesome photos... same lens for all in A/C shots (under the wing and out the nose)? That's probably the best perspective I've seen in cockpit photos...

Oh ok. I was just wondering cause I found you on Logshare (you're a few up from a friend of mine) and I saw that you logged it as PIC with no dual given, and yet, you were not the "sole manipulator of the controls."

[YT]HQiJdf-ebIs[/YT]

Safety pilot.

Alex.

Oh ok. I just get frustrated when people log all the time they are flying, even though they only touch the controls once. I know a few people that do this and it is very frustrating. I understand the safety pilot thing.

Where did you taxi in order to get to the museum? I'm looking at flying into Dullus to visit the museum this summer.

Ditto, I've been thinking of flying there myself someday.

Nice Pics as always.

You would have to park at one of the FBOs and then have them take you to the terminal, which will then have a shuttle to take you to the museum for free. Unless the FBO is kind of enough to take you to the museum.

Are you based out of Baltimore? I'm going to be in VA doing some contract work for NASA/Lockheed next month, I might have to buy you a beer!

I am over in Delaware but go to the Baltimore/DC area a lot. I'm not old enough to legally drink a beer though. Maybe you can buy me a Pepsi or something :eek:

Awesome photos... same lens for all in A/C shots (under the wing and out the nose)?

Yes it was the same lens for all the photos.

Where did you taxi in order to get to the museum?

We parked at Signature. With 7 gallons of gas purchased, they charged us an $18 landing fee that goes to the airport, and gave us a crew car for four hours. The parking at the museum was $12.

Alex.

Back