Failboat Skipper 2009

Polar742

All the responsibility none of the authority
We had several candidates strongly campaign for the title this year.

As we are sorting through the debris left by this year's contenders, results and the title will be announced.

I nominate Max for the skipper, his MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS at coming on to me, were met with great disdain!;)

You're too old for Max. He likes 'em young.

Max really lives that Wooderson line from Dazed and Confused. Max keeps getting older, they stay the same age.

You're too old for Max. He likes 'em young.

Max really lives that Wooderson line from Dazed and Confused. Max keeps getting older, they stay the same age.

He's 18...and while that bit of info really make no difference.

It was in fact Shervin who was quite miffed at my several rebuffs this past weekend, as I told him he's not my type.

:laff:

I'm an introvert, and he's very extroverted.

Dude, if you're an introvert, all of the strippers in Vegas really are working their way through college! And their boobs are all real, too!

:yup:

That's so true, especially because you put so much extensive study into proving that they're not real at all. Seriously! :D

That's so true, especially because you put so much extensive study into proving that they're not real at all. Seriously! :D

Oh, no, hers were real. She tried to do the snatch the dollar bill with her boobs trick and failed twice and then said, "my boobs are too small."

It was cute, in a strange kind of way.

I'm still nominating Rex for failboat skipper of the year considering his epic fail of getting rid of his "attachment" on Tuesday night....what a royal mishap that was... he wouldn't deal with her and/or ask her to leave, so we had to....Tony almost had to push her out of her chair (i SWEAR she fell asleep for a bit there) :p

But Kristie, that was the second fail of the night for him. The first fail was Rex's huge fumble in the Playboy Club that resulted in that "pick up" in the first place!

Well, it's done.

A thoroughly exhausting process of gathering data, compiling, and generating a grotesque amount of models and charts and graphs.

While there were many pretenders - you know who you are. Putting moves on girls at clubs and getting shot down in a normal manner and going home alone. While the attempts were noble, it was if an Olympic Skeet shooter was practicing, just knocking you out of the air.

However, that is not merely enough to attain the crown of "Failboat Skipper".

In the end, it came down to what was expected to be a great showdown.

However, once the numbers came in, it was a shoe in.

Now the announcement:

2009 Failboat First Mate: Our own Seggy. Why the special award? Merely from his performance on Sunday. The appearance of self-urination, as documented by Pengy, and sentences that were as incomplete as they were incoherent didn't stop this Bastion of Jersey from trying to put the dancing moves on a fine blonde that night. For that, he is getting 3 stripes.

2009 saw Wang lose his crown.

The data was overwhelming, and, I must say absolutely amazing.

Let's review a brief CV of this year's Failboat Skipper:
- Arrived in Vegas with absolutely no shirts with a collar
- Had the ability to scatter groups of ladies much like a child chasing a flock of seagulls on the beach
- Hung on one very attractive married blonde non-stop, and even had a quote of "I'm going to dance with you until I get punched"
- Tried to break into groups of ladies dancing together.
- Tried to get change for a $20 from a stripper. (Seriously? That's EPIC. You seriously asked a stripper for change?)

For the above highlights and all your other achievements, Rex, you earned the 4 strips of the "Failboat Skipper 2009".

Wear the title proudly and loudly. Keep entertaining us. Just think, 365 days until the title passes!!

Doug will have your prize for you shortly.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

But Kristie, that was the second fail of the night for him. The first fail was Rex's huge fumble in the Playboy Club that resulted in that "pick up" in the first place!
he picked her up in the playboy club? i did not know that...hehe

Let's review a brief CV of this year's Failboat Skipper:
- Arrived in Vegas with absolutely no shirts with a collar
- Had the ability to scatter groups of ladies much like a child chasing a flock of seagulls on the beach
- Hung on one very attractive married blonde non-stop, and even had a quote of "I'm going to dance with you until I get punched"
- Tried to break into groups of ladies dancing together.
- Tried to get change for a $20 from a stripper. (Seriously? That's EPIC. You seriously asked a stripper for change?)

For the above highlights and all your other achievements, Rex, you earned the 4 strips of the "Failboat Skipper 2009".

Wear the title proudly and loudly. Keep entertaining us. Just think, 365 days until the title passes!!

Doug will have your prize for you shortly.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

You missed the last night, dude - I finally brought out the collared shirt :D

And, do quotes reallllllly count if I don't remember them? That's just not right. :eek::rotfl:

And.... I didn't get punched .... heh heh heh.....

You know, here's another lesson learned.

I've noticed that women tend to be involved in failboat skippering.

I think we all should have listened to Baloo in the Jungle Book when he said "forget about those, they ain't nothing but trouble."

But no, just like Mowgli, we ignore the sage advice. :dunno:

Well - one thing's for sure, this doesn't mean I'm switching teams. Sorry Max, you're not gettin me drunk* next year either :D:rotfl:

*I tend to do that pretty well on my own....

You missed the last night, dude - I finally brought out the collared shirt :D

And, do quotes reallllllly count if I don't remember them? That's just not right. :eek::rotfl:

And.... I didn't get punched .... heh heh heh.....

Wear the title proudly.

We have high expectations of you.

Me too, but now I'm wondering where that hand had been...:eek:
albundy.jpg

Back