ExpressJet hiring.

3Green.

If anyone has any insight or has heard anything from the recent job posting from ExpressJet I would love to hear, good or bad. I submitted my application on the 2nd of Oct. So, at this point i'm getting somewhat nervous about not recieving any notification from EJ. I'll take anything you guys got. thanks!!

I believe they have decided on that class. I know of one who has an offer.

I believe they have decided on that class. I know of one who has an offer.
That's odd...I guess they move really fast since they just closed it out like two weeks ago. Why can't all airlines be like that!?

Supposedly they are running 2 small classes. One for the ERJ side and one for the CRJ side. ERJ class has already started. CRJ class should be hired from the newest announcement.

Last I heard was they were still waiting for authorization before they set a class date.

The class that started last Monday was for 3 internal candidates. The next class has been told to us as having 12-16 seats with a mix of CRJ and ERJ. There is probably going to be another class after this as we have 5 on the ERJ side leaving in the next 3 weeks for delta and spirit.

I received an interview invite on Wednesday (12/31). Turned it down for a different job...hope that gives someone else an opportunity!

Class of 12 will be starting in February. Most (if not all) will be ERJ. These positions will be backfilled for folks leaving to UA, NK, AA, US, and internal promotions. We have not been told if they will be hiring more for the AA flying we will start in March.

Back