ExpressJet hiring.

I received my offer letter email the other day! I am very grateful for the opportunity and excited to start at ExpressJet! I know I have a lot to learn and it will take time, but I am trying to do everything I can before the class date to prepare. Besides airport codes and FARs, is there anything I can study or go over to prepare for the first day of training?
Nope take DispatcherSam's advice. You'll learn everything during initial training, OJT, and the first year or so once on your own. Congrats!

3 things: 1. Welcome to the party. 2. Did DR/MB/MO not call you to offer the job, or did they just sent you an email? If they didn't I'll apologise in advance. 3. Did they inform you if your CRJ or ERJ?

First ever post here! I'm starting the application process and I applied for this one a few days ago. Can anyone tell me how long it usually is before getting a response, if they're going to respond?

First ever post here! I'm starting the application process and I applied for this one a few days ago. Can anyone tell me how long it usually is before getting a response, if they're going to respond?
Welcome! If someone is going to respond, one can expect 3 weeks to a month. Every company's needs are different so there is no real template to follow. Just apply to any and every job available.

I think they have filled this class to start next week, but there will be another class starting first of June.

I think they have filled this class to start next week, but there will be another class starting first of June.

Ok, thank you. Interestingly the job is no longer listed on the ExpressJet job opening page but when I click the old link from my school's job openings page, they have updated the job posting date to April 20, and the website allowed me to apply. So we'll see if I hear anything but I'll continue applying elsewhere.

Only 7 showed for this class, but another class will be lining up for July. Next round of people resigning for other legacy airlines and LCCs coming up.

How much is the starting pay? Also what are your opinions on express jet vs Skywest, besides location differences. Thanks

Any updates on this new bid? I applied last Friday?
They're looking for 8-10. And this is for a class that starts Aug 24th. That class is purely for attrition: the latest DL class took 3 from XJT...and UAL & SWA are expected to take more. Current class has another week or so in training before they hit the floor.

They're looking for 8-10. And this is for a class that starts Aug 24th. That class is purely for attrition: the latest DL class took 3 from XJT...and UAL & SWA are expected to take more. Current class has another week or so in training before they hit the floor.
Sounds good, thanks for the info!

Just got an invitation for a phone interview next week....any idea on what it's like in terms of training and pay??

Back