ExpressJet hiring.

Class of 12 will be starting in February. Most (if not all) will be ERJ. These positions will be backfilled for folks leaving to UA, NK, AA, US, and internal promotions.

Can you clarify the AA hiring from XJT. We have a class of internals/Envoy going through now and another group for US Airways about to start. I had not heard of a class announced yet or interviewing for externals for AA. Have some been invited to a legacy AA class next year or is just based on what is anticipated?

I applied there back in March and never heard anything. TBNT...nothing.

Great job to those who got in.

Last edited:
People need to have fair warning. Union stated a few weeks ago the Company has full intentions to turn 120 dispatchers between both sides into 70 dispatchers combined by the end of 2015. They believe attrition will help them get down and avoid furloughs. I don't see that happening when hiring new classes.... Furloughs will be inevitable with only 8 months left in the year.

Oh wow. So far I've thought if I don't get a TBNT there's still a chance, LOL.

Starting to realize not to exactly expect it.
A TBNT is a very very rare thing at all airlines. If you don't hear anything after about 6 weeks start looking elsewhere.

I received my offer letter email the other day! I am very grateful for the opportunity and excited to start at ExpressJet! I know I have a lot to learn and it will take time, but I am trying to do everything I can before the class date to prepare. Besides airport codes and FARs, is there anything I can study or go over to prepare for the first day of training?

I received my offer letter email the other day! I am very grateful for the opportunity and excited to start at ExpressJet! I know I have a lot to learn and it will take time, but I am trying to do everything I can before the class date to prepare. Besides airport codes and FARs, is there anything I can study or go over to prepare for the first day of training?

Congrats.

Relax and soak it in

Welcome to the Jungle! Since you'll be dealing with EWR, ORD, and IAH on a daily basis, I suggest you develop a drinking habit...it will come in handy on many occasions!

Back