Envoy Hiring

Envoy cadets that were on hold at their partner universities are now being sent to ATP/CTP in preparation for a big hiring wave. I would expect upwards of 50 per month initially around August followed by a further uptick to the 100 plus per month days of 17,18 and 19. Good times ahead.
Are these the top speed cadets?

Are these the top speed cadets?

Make fun all you want. Cadets are the wave of the future whether you like it or not. The cadet of the 2020s is the equivalent of the military pilot in the 80s. Why? Because they are trained for 4 years for 121 FLYING. I've seen it over and over. Cadets show up and do extremely well in training because of their how they were trained in the previous 4 years or so plus the time they spent as an instructor after.

Make fun all you want. Cadets are the wave of the future whether you like it or not. The cadet of the 2020s is the equivalent of the military pilot in the 80s. Why? Because they are trained for 4 years for 121 FLYING. I've seen it over and over. Cadets show up and do extremely well in training because of their how they were trained in the previous 4 years or so plus the time they spent as an instructor after.

Were you touching yourself as you typed that?

And then...... They go to envoy for the servitude to begin and the will to live begin to die.

Usually a lurker not a poster, but I’m strongly getting this vibe, @Dacuj are you white Goodman by chance ?
8C2D2E40-7CF3-4CDE-AB23-D62B3D4BA2E0.jpeg

Jesus Christ… You’re like all the worst people at Embry-Riddle only without the trust fund and late model M series BMW that was your “high school car.”

Point of order for the Mods, can we change his name to
“Da’Chad”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Envoy cadets that were on hold at their partner universities are now being sent to ATP/CTP in preparation for a big hiring wave. I would expect upwards of 50 per month initially around August followed by a further uptick to the 100 plus per month days of 17,18 and 19. Good times ahead.
What airplanes will they fly? Y'all are cutting back flow and losing contracts to Skywest. Maybe adjust the hiring numbers in your head.

Back