Envoy Hiring

Dacuj

As you may have heard, Envoy is in the process of recalling all furloughed pilots. This process is accelerating and calls are already going out to those that were in the pool last year. Cadets are being notified to get ready. With all the extra bodies that took retirement on the AA side, this bodes very well for everyone at the Voy. I would expect hiring to be in full swing at Envoy by August with the flow thru accelerating back to near top speed. Good times for everyone as the recovery continues.

What are the mins to be a Cadet in the top speed flow thru program? Do they consider a military background as a way to flow faster than top speed, like ludicrous speed? If the flow decreases to say a slower speed can a Cadet use their military background to head to a place like Frontier or Spirit, maybe even a freight company as a worst case scenario?

As you may have heard, Envoy is in the process of recalling all furloughed pilots. This process is accelerating and calls are already going out to those that were in the pool last year. Cadets are being notified to get ready. With all the extra bodies that took retirement on the AA side, this bodes very well for everyone at the Voy. I would expect hiring to be in full swing at Envoy by August with the flow thru accelerating back to near top speed. Good times for everyone as the recovery continues.

Weren't you the guy that was just disparaging military rotor pilots, Spirit pilots, AND pretending to have a military background in a single thread?

I worked at a large Envoy partner school and know a lot of current and prospective Envoy cadets. They're currently making them sign 24 months non-compete agreements before they're even an FO. About to be a lot fewer cadets.

Weren't you the guy that was just disparaging military rotor pilots, Spirit pilots, AND pretending to have a military background in a single thread?

I worked at a large Envoy partner school and know a lot of current and prospective Envoy cadets. They're currently making them sign 24 months non-compete agreements before they're even an FO. About to be a lot fewer cadets.

Your point? Who cares? No cadet is going to walk away from AA so this is a mute point.

It's moot. A moot point.
Is your job at the "Crystal palace" to sample the Windex?

giphy.webp

Stop the presses. You mean to tell me Envoy has people involuntarily laid off, and you are calling out those remaining on staff for pulling the trigger and bailing to Spirit or Frontier? Hot dang. What’s wrong with the water supply in Dallas? You should get yourself tested. I don’t know what for. But just tell them to test you. Start with a random…

“through these doors walk the best aviators in the world…and Dacuj.”
“American Eagle Airlines, pardon me, Envoy Air pilots excluded.”

Though anyone who is a fool enough to think that F9 or NK are bottom of the barrel places to fly airplanes likely deserves and even enjoys that level of pAAin.

AA is the reason I went to American Eagle Airlines. AA is the reason I left Envoy.
“American Eagle Airlines, pardon me, Envoy Air pilots excluded.”

Though anyone who is a fool enough to think that F9 or NK are bottom of the barrel places to fly airplanes likely deserves and even enjoys that level of pAAin.

So, you left a golden ticket career at AA for a totally unknown ULCC with high potential to fail in the future? Got it. Sounds like a solid move.

Back