Enroute Class Dates..Get em here

Acey97

Just received a call from Elaine who said all of my clearances are in. I don't have an FOL in hand yet, but we scheduled a class date of October 2nd. The other options were October 31st and November 19th. So heads up enrouters we do have class dates for FY09. Good luck to the rest of you and if anyone else selects October 2 OR is headed to ZTL see you soon.

I just got my AT-SAT score (98) today. I would be so cool if the paperwork could move quick enough that I could make it to one of those.

So glad you posted that. I call right away & got set up for October 21st. Since you didn't mention that day I'm assuming that there are more class dates for the 3 that you mentioned, it just depends on which facilities have dibs on what dates. I'm going to ZKC, & the 21st was the first available for that location. SOOO happy I don't have to wait till January.

lol, congratz to you all. I call my HR rep and go straight to voicemail. Meh, I sent him an email and I will continue to sit and pull my hair out while I drool all over myself.

Congrats again...yay for having a "known" in your life.

ZFW --- We have two class dates, end of Sept. or Nov.19 He is calling the people who have been waiting the longest first to schedule a start date.

I sure hope I get a call for a class date tomorrow, I applied back in April 2007 and have been waiting for a firm offer since June 2008. :( I'm amazed some of you have been in the process for less than a year.

Why are the MEM PEPC folks getting called before the new york PEPC folks? Everyone so far appears to be MEM.

lol, Im out of the loop here so is that right? Cause if not I would prefer early December. But Nov 19 would work too.

lol, Im out of the loop here so is that right? Cause if not I would prefer early December. But Nov 19 would work too.

The HR lady that interviewed me at PEPC said they would prefer to put those going to the same location in Academy together so that we can start OJT together and be all on the same page so we can "help each other out" and help out trainers be able to do us all at once or something to that affect instead of having 10-20 people all at different stages of training. Made sense to me at the moment.

On a side note... she had interviewed 3 other ZFW bound other than me that day (last Tuesday)... so guess there's quite a few of us.

Back