Enroute Class Dates..Get em here

I sure hope I get a call for a class date tomorrow, I applied back in April 2007 and have been waiting for a firm offer since June 2008. :( I'm amazed some of you have been in the process for less than a year.

You are not alone:hiya:

Yes, you are not alone. Where are you heading Craptastic? I am waiting for a class date and am heading to houston center. Where/what you got your tol for has a lot to do with which class date you get.

I'm also interested to see when the ZJX class dates will be. I got a reply from Elaine today and my background and drug test were in but they are waiting on my medical.

I was waiting for ZNY and am now waiting for ZBW and when she told me I got my facility changed she said she would talk to me when she has a class date for me so I'm guessing they dont have em for ZNY or ZBW guys yet.

ZFW --- We have two class dates, end of Sept. or Nov.19 He is calling the people who have been waiting the longest first to schedule a start date.

I know I am not going to make the September OKC date. I checked on my clearance today, nothing has been completed not even medical.:banghead:

I may be looking for a roommate, either for Fairways at Moore or Walnut Gardens. Gimmie a PM if you are interested! If i don't get a pm at tomorrow at 3pm I won't need a roommate! :)

I'm ZJX...Got my class date today (10/31). Elaine said i'd get the FOL via e-mail in the next couple of days. Sorry I don't have more info, other than it seems as though a certain amount of seats were reserved for each center.I was offered either 10/31/08 or March 2009...

I'm ZJX...Got my class date today (10/31). Elaine said i'd get the FOL via e-mail in the next couple of days. Sorry I don't have more info, other than it seems as though a certain amount of seats were reserved for each center.I was offered either 10/31/08 or March 2009...

March 2009??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy!!! That's a no brainer.

Time for me to burn the tires and light the fires under someone's butt!! I need my darn security to get cleared!! I don't want to be working line-service through the winter!!! I want to be in OKC!

ZJX March 20th!!!! Whose with me?

Make sure you get to OKC March 16th and then head down to O'Connell's in Norman bright and EARLY on the 17th. I'd recommend being there no later than 7am for Green Eggs & Ham, then of course you gotta put on your big girl pants and have liters of green beer until closing.

I haven't seen anyone going to ZLA did they hire for that location this round? I hope they are hiring for it during PUBNAT2. Has anybody heard anything? I doubt it but you never know.

I haven't seen anyone going to ZLA did they hire for that location this round? I hope they are hiring for it during PUBNAT2. Has anybody heard anything? I doubt it but you never know.

You don't want to go to ZOA!? :sarcasm:

You don't want to go to ZOA!? :sarcasm:

I would like to avoid it if I could. I prefer to stay in SoCal. Only because there is no way I could sell my house in this market. Also, all my family and my wife's family is in SoCal, but if they offer me ZOA, I will have to research the area and see if there is any way I could afford to live there and rent my house out.

Hopefully it won't be an issue and they give me ZLA to begin with.:nana2:

Back