Endeavor v. Republic

Which would you go with, Endeavor or Republic?

• Endeavor

• Republic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birdman92

I currently have offers from both airlines, and trying to figure out which is the better choice? CRJ or EMB? $30/hr with annual bonus or $40/hr with one-time bonus? 1.5yr upgrade or 2.5yr upgrade? What else should I be comparing?

(First airline job)

I currently have offers from both airlines, and trying to figure out which is the better choice? CRJ or EMB? $30/hr with annual bonus or $40/hr with one-time bonus? 1.5yr upgrade or 2.5yr upgrade? What else should I be comparing?

(First airline job)
Which flight attendants better looking. How much closer your uniform will look like the mainline company so people will confuse you with big shots.

Honestly, one pays way more than the other.

I don't work for either, but if bases were not an issue, I would handily choose Endeavor for the guaranteed interview. AFAIK they also pay much better.

There are so many factors other than what you've listed. Where do you live? Commute? Family nearby?
I currently live in JAX and looking to commute. I've got family up and down the east coast. I've heard working at Endeavor can be a double-edged sword with the guaranteed interview, but Delta is watching from day one.

I currently live in JAX and looking to commute. I've got family up and down the east coast. I've heard working at Endeavor can be a double-edged sword with the guaranteed interview, but Delta is watching from day one.
I'm at 9E and I've never heard that Delta is watching from day one. I think they have access to our files but idk if they looked at the SSP candidates files before their interview or not. It's like anywhere else, keep your nose clean and you'll be fine. They know there are times you'll be sick or may not make your commute in due to heavy loads.

A little birdy says they don't have or even want access. That would be a HR nightmare and probably not even legal.

Surprising. I've heard from 9E hiring people that they can send everything to Delta. Motivation not to call in sick?

Surprising. I've heard from 9E hiring people that they can send everything to Delta. Motivation not to call in sick?
I would imagine you're conflating two things. One is watching an Endeavor pilot from day one, the second is seeing the employee file from endeavor at time of interview.

Delta is not watching, not that it should matter. The JAX-NYC commute is pretty easy from what I've heard, we have a lot of crew members doing it.

Endeavor is a great company, there are a lot of soft pay and benefits that are hard to explain unless you work here.

Even if you went to Republic, you'd still have a great chance of a major pending you check the applicable boxes and do some side work. You can't go wrong with either one.

Last edited:
Endeavor has been a great place to work at for the last two years. Sure, it's still a regional and has some of the regional issues, but the pay is consistent and the company is trying very hard to be a great performing airline. We operate JAX to both NYC airports, so for a commute that'd be a pretty nice option. There's also ATL now, which will be growing and easier to obtain as a new hire. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me and I'd be glad to help.

Back