Endeavor Hiring a class of 5

Any 9E dispatchers here willing to give info on bonuses, 401K, available overtime, Holiday pay, etc.? I'm trying to get an idea of what the total compensation package looks like and I know that just looking at hourly rate doesn't necessarily show the whole picture.

Any 9E dispatchers here willing to give info on bonuses, 401K, available overtime, Holiday pay, etc.? I'm trying to get an idea of what the total compensation package looks like and I know that just looking at hourly rate doesn't necessarily show the whole picture.

Performance bonuses each month for hitting goal on 4 metrics which seem to change every year. I think it's $30 per month per metric. Those can be hit or miss and are mostly out of the dispatchers' control.

10 holidays a year; if you work the holiday you get 10 hours additional pay, if it's your scheduled day off you get 8 hours. For 7 of the holidays, you can choose to "float" them and forfeit your holiday pay in exchange for a comp day. Fall and spring recurrent training plus FAM flights are done on scheduled off days, and you are granted comp days for those, too. This is in addition to 2 weeks of vacation per year, which becomes 3 after 5 years. So there's no shortage of time off.

Overtime depends on staffing levels. Earlier this year, there was quite a bit available. Now that a new class of 9 started a couple months ago, probably only a couple shifts per month have been posted as OT.

Extra $2/hr if you are training somebody. Shifts that start between 10pm and 4am get some miniscule bonus too; can't remember what it is, but it's less than $1/hr. 401k match is 100% up to 3%.

Back