Empire airlines

Not to thread jack but, are there any ATR bases in major metropolitan areas like NYC, MIA, LAS, for a young guy? I'm really interested in this career path but some of the bases are out in the middle of no where. Could you commute?

As a young guy, what's you're interest in this career route? It's not a "career," but rather a path to get there. However it's a very slow one. Total annual flight time is probably less than 1/4 of what you would do at a regional. Just food for thought. A long time to the turbine PIC time.

As a young guy, what's you're interest in this career route? It's not a "career," but rather a path to get there. However it's a very slow one. Total annual flight time is probably less than 1/4 of what you would do at a regional. Just food for thought. A long time to the turbine PIC time.

I like the schedule and the equipment, but I agree the pay could be better.

I see the pay for Empire just went up even more according to APC. How is the QOL for a 208 pilot. I think flying a 208 in the PNW would be great but what is the schedule like. Thanks!

Can somebody that works for empire send me a PM? I live in one of yalls bases that, according to the hiring page, has a high turnover and I've been trying to apply. I am 121 current, ATP, etc, but I recently got a pilot slot in the AFR and I think that HR has quit contacting me because they think they won't get much use out of me before I go to UPT. I'm done with commuting and want to enjoy this next year home. Any way I could forward my resume directly to the Cheif pilot?

Back