Empire airlines

It is kinda hard to explain, but in a nutshell, at a normal 2 captain, 1 fo base, it is 2 weeks on, 1 week rsv, 2 weeks on, 1 week off. Inside the base though, crews can rearrange things as they want. In PDX we mix things up quite a bit. We all kind of like having 1 or 2 rsv/days off per week. Empire doesn't really care just so long as everything is covered properly.

Does anyone know if 1500 TT is a hard number? I ask because I have a Restricted ATP and received the tbnt email.

I have been applying to them for a year!!! Both via fax and online and cricket! Does anyone know what other ways to apply to empire? I'm interested in their Hawaiian op.

I have been applying to them for a year!!! Both via fax and online and cricket! Does anyone know what other ways to apply to empire? I'm interested in their Hawaiian op.

Apply at island air too. Better pay and work rules for the same job. Empire is good but there are some little issues and island air has addressed them. Also Empire HNL is not a direct way into Hawaiian in any way, in fact seems to be the opposite for now. May change but just FYI.

Apply at island air too. Better pay and work rules for the same job. Empire is good but there are some little issues and island air has addressed them. Also Empire HNL is not a direct way into Hawaiian in any way, in fact seems to be the opposite for now. May change but just FYI.

Doesnt look like island air is hiring....isnt there a thread about how they are taking back xmas bonus?

I bet they don't know that haha. Seriously.
I know of a 121 carrier and from the sounds of it, it's the whole holding company that doesn't know that 135 freight pic/turbine pic in aircraft smaller than 10 seats doesn't count towards 121.436 and have upgraded people that are not qualified.

I know of a 121 carrier and from the sounds of it, it's the whole holding company that doesn't know that 135 freight pic/turbine pic in aircraft smaller than 10 seats doesn't count towards 121.436 and have upgraded people that are not qualified.

What company?

Does anybody know if Empire lost the ATR contract to MAC? They are still posting the ICT FO position on their website but MAC just recently announced the same opening as well. I would consider working at either for that base only so I want to make sure I apply at the right company.

Does anybody know if Empire lost the ATR contract to MAC? They are still posting the ICT FO position on their website but MAC just recently announced the same opening as well. I would consider working at either for that base only so I want to make sure I apply at the right company.

I don't know if they lost it but they did close the ICT pilot base. Either MAC got it, or Empire is staffing it out of AFW.

Not to thread jack but, are there any ATR bases in major metropolitan areas like NYC, MIA, LAS, for a young guy? I'm really interested in this career path but some of the bases are out in the middle of no where. Could you commute?

Not to thread jack but, are there any ATR bases in major metropolitan areas like NYC, MIA, LAS, for a young guy? I'm really interested in this career path but some of the bases are out in the middle of no where. Could you commute?

That's not how package feed flying works. Big cities get the freighters from the hubs. Only the smaller cities get the feed planes.

I believe fedex feeder (specifically to my knowledge ) mountain air cargo floater pilots can live nearly anywhere. MTN has a van in ft. Lauderdale and marathon ( the keys in fl), Baltimore as well.

Back