Eagle ALPA Corruption

I don't know that for sure. But it certainly smells that way.
But it was enough for them to ask for an explanation right? Not sure if that was from local or national though. Been on both sides and it never usually ends good, more rules will be put in place because of the few that challenge the rule.

But it was enough for them to ask for an explanation right? Not sure if that was from local or national though. Been on both sides and it never usually ends good, more rules will be put in place because of the few that challenge the rule.

My understanding is "It was a stupid rule that should have never been in place, that we never planed on following and is the reason we removed the rule" More or less will work as an explanation. ATN_Pilot Am I about right on that?

I'm not sure if that's enough to avoid paying it back, but that's probably the explanation I would give. You know, with a few expletives thrown in for good measure. :)

I prefer the Palm or the Capital Grille. Even Smith & Wollensky is usually better.

Ed, I assume you will be there for the pre-NJC-$100-Palm-lunch again?

But of course. Which reminds me, I STILL haven't cashed in my birthday lobster at Palm. I thought we might take care of that this week down by you, but, well, you know why.

Oh heaven Lawdy...

Tell me this charade is about to end? Internet Airline Pilots moaning about a subject, and incidents they know nothing about beyond the hearsay on this and other web boards.

When do we get back to talking about how underpaid we are? How the Drury Inn is not an acceptable overnight hotel, by anyone's standards. Or perhaps, when is my next extra, cold, leftover, first class meal gonna show up with the awesome blonde brownie - Yum!

Stand down, chill out, drink up, have fun, smile.

Oh heaven Lawdy...

Tell me this charade is about to end? Internet Airline Pilots moaning about a subject, and incidents they know nothing about beyond the hearsay on this and other web boards.

When do we get back to talking about how underpaid we are? How the Drury Inn is not an acceptable overnight hotel, by anyone's standards. Or perhaps, when is my next extra, cold, leftover, first class meal gonna show up with the awesome blonde brownie - Yum!

Stand down, chill out, drink up, have fun, smile.

More money, more time off, beyotch! :)

Derg said:
More money, more time off, beyotch! :)

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Next thing we be discussing will be the skirts..lets keep this trend going. We're moving in the right direction again boys...

Wait, this was a family awareness event? For everyone's spouses? Cherokee is even more ill-informed than previously suspected.

Yet Tony Dave and Gibbs just had their expense reimbursement payments frozen by national until they pay the union back the misappropriated money. Over $400 spent on unauthorized group meal attendees in one expense report including wives, was also rejected and payment demanded. Almost $2,000 from 8 days worth if receipts being paid back. Now somebody needs to look at the other 7 months.

TG DR 1.JPG

TG DR 2.JPG

Hey, Blizzue.... do you have those dates when you guys paid for booze at those family awareness events you talked about earlier using union moy?

Apparently it's not a witch hunt; national agrees they owe the money back.
Vindictive? For wanting the members money returned that wasn't yours to spend that way?

You have a warped sense of morals and ethics.

Apparently it's not a witch hunt; national agrees they owe the money back.
Vindictive? For wanting the members money returned that wasn't yours to spend that way?

You have a warped sense of morals and ethics.

Do you actually know the person you're characterizing as having a warped sense of morals and ethics?

Knowing the people, personally, and seeing how you characterize them online of all places, it erodes any credibility you claim to have and brings a pall on your mission of whatever-in-the-world you're yammering about.

Anonymously.

Do you actually know the person you're characterizing as having a warped sense of morals and ethics?

Knowing the people, personally, and seeing how you characterize them online of all places, it erodes any credibility you claim to have and brings a pall on your mission of whatever-in-the-world you're yammering about.

Anonymously.

There's a real easy solution here, Doug.

Banhammer.jpeg

There's a real easy solution here, Doug.

Banhammer.jpeg

Well, that's the easy route.

I'm as much of a critic of the union as anyone else, but it's never anything personal, it's just business and admittedly self-proclaimed due diligence.

Now homeslice pops up and starts questioning the honor of people I've broken bread with for over a decade and calls them into question in circular logic (Hey! F-117A, nice touch! I just caught that!), none of that makes any sense.

Either I'm a complete idiot for thinking the people in question volunteered to make things better, fueled by some of the "get off your ass, stop bitching and do something about it" mantra I think we profess around here, or I'm a gullible idiot at the arrowhead of a vast, broad labor conspiracy.

And I don't think I'm a gullible idiot -- at least when the situation doesn't involve boobies or alcohol.

No organization should be above reproach, but it just reads like a bunch of regional airline lifers that need to get their degrees and resumes together, move on to greener pastures and perhaps focus on the how little time we have left on the earth to explore the important things.

I may be wrong.

Well, that's the easy route.

I'm as much of a critic of the union as anyone else, but it's never anything personal, it's just business and admittedly self-proclaimed due diligence.

Now homeslice pops up and starts questioning the honor of people I've broken bread with for over a decade and calls them into question in circular logic (Hey! F-117A, nice touch! I just caught that!), none of that makes any sense.

Either I'm a complete idiot for thinking the people in question volunteered to make things better, fueled by some of the "get off your ass, stop bitching and do something about it" mantra I think we profess around here, or I'm a gullible idiot at the arrowhead of a vast, broad labor conspiracy.

And I don't think I'm a gullible idiot -- at least when the situation doesn't involve boobies or alcohol.

No organization should be above reproach, but it just reads like a bunch of regional airline lifers that need to get their degrees and resumes together, move on to greener pastures and perhaps focus on the how little time we have left on the earth to explore the important things.

I may be wrong.

I was with you up until there.

Two things.

There are PLENTY of us down here who have our resumes together and have our degrees and have networked our asses off and are still not in those greener pastures you talk about. Don't assume that just because people WANT to go to the big show means they can.

Secondly, there are plenty of infighting union issues coming out of the majors right now too. I think general stupidity is endemic at all levels of this mostly great industry.

Back