DUN DUN DUNNN Super Secret helicopter used to capture OBL!!!

Re: DUN DUN DUNNN Super Secret helicopter used to capture OB

Eurocopter "Blue Edge" Blades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBS1NRsYuF8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t3uCDJhce8&feature=related

silent-helicopter-blue-edge-550x366.jpg

Concept is hardly "Top Secret"

Of course probably more at work on this bird?

That's pretty incredible.

You're kidding me? My girlfriend's family lives about the same distance from there too! Next time I visit with her, we have to have a M&G!!

Fo shiz. Is she in Trumbull, Stratford or Milford...AND does she have a rich younger sister? =)

Now, im not a helo pilot, and i never played on on TV. Just somethings on my mind:

........2. A black hawk makes a ton of noise, how did this thing hover right over the roof of the compound without anyone noticing? I'm sure the seals made a quick exit, but you can hear those things coming from a mile away..................
Just kind of wondering out loud.

You're speculating that no one heard it. There are several helicopters that operate in and out of the nearby Pakistan Military base so helicopter noise would not be unusual or odd. Also, once it's obvious to the occupant of the house that the helicopter is directly overhead and after you, it's too late! The overwatch of the entire compound could be controlled from the onset; no one enters, no one leaves.

My guess is after that the only thing to do is to hide behind one of your wives. Oh wait............

My guess is after that the only thing to do is to hide behind one of your wives. Oh wait............

But he apparently didn't do that now. At first he did, but now he didn't. That was before he was armed, and now he wasn't, but after he resisted, only until it was later claimed he didn't.

OBL was for using a wife as a human shield before he was against it.

But he apparently didn't do that now. At first he did, but now he didn't. That was before he was armed, and now he wasn't, but after he resisted, only until it was later claimed he didn't.

So as of right now we definitely maybe know what really happened.................

Would this be what Rumsfeld refered to as a Unknown known or a Known unknown?

So as of right now we definitely maybe know what really happened.................

Would this be what Rumsfeld refered to as a Unknown known or a Known unknown?

Might even be an unknown unknown.

Sounds like you got it all figured out MikeD! :D

the tail roter on that looks like the rotor on the Comanche we sold to China, only not in a duct. It will be cool to see what it was when the gov. releases it, it will all come in time.

Back