Dream Job?

Dream Job.....A job where I wake up and say, "Great, I get to go to work today!"

Can't say that now.

Dream Job?

Hold on boys I've got it.

GV, 250 hours a year, 200k, fly with a buddy, recurrent twice a year, scheduled six months in advance and TWO single blonde stewardesses, opps I meant 'Flight Attendants'

Just try and beat that!

Dream Job?

Hold on boys I've got it.

GV, 250 hours a year, 200k, fly with a buddy, recurrent twice a year, scheduled six months in advance and TWO single blonde stewardesses, opps I meant 'Flight Attendants'

Just try and beat that!
Is that your current job... or your DREAM job?? If it's the latter, I think we can all say "Yeah, that's mine too!" ;)

My ultimate dream job would be to work for a part 91 Fortune 500 flight department in the Chicagoland area. I don't care what I fly!

My dream job, I guess, would be a sim instructor at FSI.

Would like to work with a relativly small flight department before that.

Definately not a GII, I think the GIV has 6 windows so that makes it a GIII....I think.

As far as dream job ... Flying a guys Caravan on floats off of his private Island down in the carribean. Hoowever since that won't happen mostlikely I'll be stuck in the 121 pax world, so it would have to be a Continental 756 CA flying to europe all the time.

what is a G1159A?

I looked up the s/n and that is the model number that came up?

A G-1159 is the offical aircraft designation though it is, and is called a 'G III'. Honestly I'm not sure what the 'A' stands for. Untill SN 400 all G-III's were a DC based electrical system based from the G-II, G-IISP & G-IIB. After SN 400 the G-III was converted to an AC electrical system based off the G-IV. Perhaps the post SN 400 G-III's were SN XXXB?

Ooops....If you can't identify it from the avatar, you can't be a corp pilot. Sorry :insane:

JC foul...:D

It's all about the windshield Paul! (any some other things too, but the windshield is the easiest)

i dont wanna work. i just wanna bang on my drum all day. A sim instructor would be cool when you are havin a ###### day you can be sadistic and abuse people. :yar:

Back