Dispatch Burnout

I am not the clueless wannabe with a terrible attitude posting morning, noon and night, 24/7, who can't admit when they are completely wrong, is posting a bunch of tripe all over this forum, is pretending to be informed and knowledgeable on every subject on the planet and is then telling actual professionals what they should and should not post. This b.s. is going to end one way or another. You make you bed, you lie in it.

Last edited:
I am not the clueless wannabe who can't admit when they are completely wrong, is posting a bunch of tripe all over this forum and then telling actual professionals what they should and should not post. This b.s. is going to end one way or another. Your choice.

So glad you have finally chosen to take the high road, instead of pulling a Seggy and doing the very thing that you are supposedly criticizing. If you have a personal problem with me, write it in a PM, don't destroy threads by throwing insults. I must say that it is refreshing to see short posts from you. The mushy essays with a touch of nauseating sentiment about dogs, etc. are a bit over the top and losing the genuine nature that they had before you had to add your all knowing commentary.

Just so we are clear, I am not the only person that has a problem with you and your attitude. As for pms, believe me, there are plenty of pms flying around about you. The entire premise that you claim brought you here in the first place is b.s. Pretending to be knowledgeable in an industry where you do not and have not ever worked in or even in an industry vaguely related, have no training or education in, throwing your ridiculous opinions into subjects that you have no experience or real knowledge of and then having the nerve to try and school professionals in that industry and insisting that you are right when that clearly that is not the case, is not going to fly for long and your persona is beginning to unravel. Throwing tantrums and behaving like a childish brat makes your situation even worse. But, it does give an insight into your true nature. You have taken plenty of threads off kilter on this forum.

People have tried nicely to educate and correct you and your response is always the same..... have a melt down, throw a hissy fit, tell them that it's their "opinion" even when it's fact, fall on your sword of complete and utter ignorance and then whine and pull a pity party. The thread on the general forum is epic and your ridiculous posts which don't even make sense, are there for everyone to read. The old saying that you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of time fits this situation very well. You didn't come here seeking information or to ask questions or learn anything. You believe that you already know it all. You came here pretending to be what you are not and to "educate" everyone else on here.

Four professional pilots nicely tried to explain to you, why your opinions were completely wrong and what did you do? You blew them off, tried to tell them what they should and should not post and then had a tantrum. Since then, even more pilots have tried to explain the situation and you continue to be recalcitrant and discount them as well. You've been given plenty of passes on here. Good luck with that in the future.

Last edited:
Just so we are clear, I am not the only person that has a problem with you and your attitude. As for pms, believe me, there are plenty of pms flying around about you. The entire premise that you claim brought you here in the first place is b.s. Pretending to be knowledgeable in an industry where you do not and have not ever worked in or even in an industry vaguely related, throwing your ridiculous opinions into subjects that you have no experience or real knowledge of and then having the nerve to try and school professionals in that industry and insisting that you are right when that clearly that is not the case, is not going to fly for long and your persona is beginning to unravel. Throwing tantrums and behaving like a childish brat makes your situation even worse. But, it does give an insight into your true nature. You have taken plenty of threads off kilter on this forum.

People have tried nicely to educate and correct you and your response is always the same..... have a melt down, throw a hissy fit, tell them that it's their "opinion" even when it's fact, fall on your sword of complete and utter inexperience and then whine and pull a pity party. The thread on the general forum is epic and your ridiculous posts which don't even make sense, are there for everyone to read. The old saying that you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of time fits this situation very well. You didn't come here seeking information or to ask questions or learn anything. You already believe that you know it all. You came here pretending to be what you are not and to "educate" everyone else on here.

Four professional pilots nicely tried to explain to you, why your opinions were completely wrong and what did you do? You blew them off, tried to tell them what they should and should not post and then had a tantrum. You've been given plenty of passes on here. Good luck with that in the future.
Careful... "Her" next move will be to peg you as a sexist. What a joke.

Careful... "Her" next move will be to peg you as a sexist. What a joke.
This place attracts trolls, con artists and people with issues from time to time. They always out themselves eventually. I gave her the benefit of a doubt and even welcomed her when she first joined the forum and then down the road tried to overlook/ignore the obvious for quite a while. But yesterday's ridiculousness was the final straw. It takes me a long time to have finally become fed up, but I am there. Hell, she's still over in that thread arguing with everyone and defending her asinine opinions. She's digging herself a hole that she'll never be able to climb out of and the drama queen thing isn't working out so well.

Anyways, sorry to derail your thread here folks, but some things just needed to be said.

Last edited:
This place attracts trolls, con artists and people with issues from time to time. They always out themselves eventually. I gave her the benefit of a doubt and even welcomed her when she first joined the forum and then down the road tried to overlook/ignore the obvious for quite a while. But yesterday's ridiculousness was the final straw. It takes me a long time to have finally become fed up, but I am there. Hell, she's still over in that thread arguing with everyone and defending her asinine opinions. She's digging herself a hole that she'll never be able to climb out of and the drama queen thing isn't working out so well.

Anyways, sorry to derail your thread here folks, but some things just needed to be said.
Some things need to be said. Don't worry. The others will show up soon to defend her and to tell you that you'll never get a job in this industry being so mean and disrespectful. Not sure how so many people have made it through life without dealing in reality.

Some things need to be said. Don't worry. The others will show up soon to defend her and to tell you that you'll never get a job in this industry being so mean and disrespectful. Not sure how so many people have made it through life without dealing in reality.

No, some things do not need to be said. Personal attacks should never be acceptable. If we were all facing each other, things wouldn't play out that way. In reality, away from an internet board, people have disagreements and move on, but instead here, you disagree with someone about their whining over medical woes, politics, or guns, and all of a sudden you are the target. Mature? Not at all. Derailing this thread to attack me or anyone else is the very example of someone having a temper tantrum. To accomplish what? Not building your credibility.

No, some things do not need to be said. Personal attacks should never be acceptable. If we were all facing each other, things wouldn't play out that way. In reality, away from an internet board, people have disagreements and move on, but instead here, you disagree with someone about their whining over medical woes, politics, or guns, and all of a sudden you are the target. Mature? Not at all. Derailing this thread to attack me or anyone else is the very example of someone having a temper tantrum. To accomplish what? Not building your credibility.
I don't think he attacked you. I think he proved a point. You're a troll.

If it bothers these guys that much, it's on them right? They are willingly logging in and checking this forum. You can just not look at it and delete your account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it bothers these guys that much, it's on them right? They are willingly logging in and checking this forum. You can just not look at it and delete your account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We would much rather delete you.

If it bothers these guys that much, it's on them right? They are willingly logging in and checking this forum. You can just not look at it and delete your account

So people with join dates of 2003 and 2010 should just delete their profiles to allow a troll to have at it on a forum that members have given more back too over and over. Cause that's what she is, a troll. It's been happening more and more in the past year or two they "seek out" this forum and post absolute crap. And would you look at that!?! It's from people that aren't in the industry and although talk the talk about getting into it they show no actual actions or proof of doing so. They're trolls with no ties to the industry. That's not coincidental to some of you fools?!? Wake up...

So people with join dates of 2003 and 2010 should just delete their profiles to allow a troll to have at it on a forum that members have given more back too over and over. Cause that's what she is, a troll. It's been happening more and more in the past year or two they "seek out" this forum and post absolute crap. And would you look at that!?! It's from people that aren't in the industry and although talk the talk about getting into it they show no actual actions or proof of doing so. They're trolls with no ties to the industry. That's not coincidental to some of you fools?!? Wake up...

I sometimes get tired of all the back and forth arguing myself...but the "ignore" button is a great and seemingly underutilized feature of this forum. Just sayin'...

Back