Delta's Turn in the media...kicking passenger off for using bathroom.

Often.

Primarily why I never had children. Running an internet website made me realize I'd probably murder them mid-puberty when they think they absolutely know everything. :)

If this means you might start murdering some JCers I will cheerfully chip in on both the cage AND the giant victory belt. Take my money.

I like where this is going. A gate area thunderdome type of thing for 1st class seating. Two man enter!! One man leave!!

THUNDERDOME!!

Or "The Running Man"

Seriously, people want anarchy, give them anarchy (which is an oxymoron because you can't give anarchy)

Another easy way that UAL incident could have been solved. Was there a JS? If not, as a DH, I'd have no problem taking the jumpseat to get a paying pax on... assuming no jumpseater. Hell it's only a 40 minute flight

That was discussed on APC in great detail. Summary - "something something Contract something something Union something something Unacceptable something something Eff 'em"

United always has Delta's back when Delta gets bad press. Ual is going to lose a live chinchilla or something in the next week to get the focus back on them.

THUNDERDOME!!

Or "The Running Man"

Seriously, people want anarchy, give them anarchy (which is an oxymoron because you can't give anarchy)

Yup! They want more entitlements too so there would have to be a door prize for anyone entering.

So, I asked the gate agent if there were any cockpit jumpseaters. She said no. And with that, I said put me in the jumpseat, I'll ask the CA (who I already knew personally), and give this lady my seat in the back. This passenger was so happy to get on the flight and thanked me for making it work out. And yeah, jumpseating on a redeye 5 hr flight isn't much fun..... but there were no jumpseaters, and I have this job because of people like her who buy tickets and help get me the paycheck. Besides, she was screwed just like I was because of weather. Why make her suffer longer? I have zero regrets with that decision.

Many ALPA stash'ed men shaking their head in disapproval. This was your opportunity to stick it to the man, to show them they need to learn how to staff an airline yadda yadda ;-)

United always has Delta's back when Delta gets bad press. Ual is going to lose a live chinchilla or something in the next week to get the focus back on them.

That happened the other day to some giant rabbit that was put into cargo on a UA flight. Live animals in cargo? What could possibly go wrong?

That happened the other day to some giant rabbit that was put into cargo on a UA flight.

Nah. They killed that one. I'm outraged. Within the week they'll lose a live one and taser the owner. There will be two or three poor quality videos and we'll all be outraged.

So wonderful to live in the age of outrage.

Nah. They killed that one. I'm outraged. Within the week they'll lose a live one and taser the owner. There will be two or three poor quality videos and we'll all be outraged.

So wonderful to live in the age of outrage.

Im outraged over this comment. ;)

I like where this is going. A gate area thunderdome type of thing for 1st class seating. Two man enter!! One man leave!!

"Two went down, one came up."
"Wasn't my fault."
"You don't have to tell me. Most murders are crimes of necessity rather than desire, but the great ones: Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy... they did it because it excited them."

"Two went down, one came up."
"Wasn't my fault."
"You don't have to tell me. Most murders are crimes of necessity rather than desire, but the great ones: Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy... they did it because it excited them."

A moment of levity for that man actually hurts.

Delta is not going to get blowback. It's going to disappear when the next "OMG! THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!" news story hits the press. Remember Delta's IT meltdown? No one else does except Delta, and it certainly isn't in the media anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 62
When you effectively have hundreds of people, many that don't see the overall impact of mutual cooperation, you have the Hunger Games.

One persons inability to wait is impacting an entire jet, then hundreds of people in jets behind them and downline problems with connections, meetings, cruises, vacations, but "***I*** want what I want when I want it".

I prefer ThunderDome rules..."Break a deal...face the wheel!"

Back