Delta versus Alaska "Cat Fight" continues

Update from KINYradio.com

Airport Manager: "Delta is back!"
Delta is back in Juneau for summer and an affiliate will provide year round service.

Airport Manager Patty deLaBruer explained this breaking news on KINY's Action Line with Pete Carran this morning, "We just got confirmation this morning from Delta Airlines corporate offices that Delta Airlines will not only be resuming service with a 737 800 in the middle of May, but then they are going to have continuing year round service starting in September with Delta Connection. They'll be using SkyWest in the off months or winter months."

I took Delta SEA-ANC pretty recently, and I usually am on Alaska. Delta had the better product. Sorry, Alaska.

356-Deltalina.jpg

The Delta jet had better IFE, which doesn't exist on Alaska unless you pay for one of those handheld screens. I also felt the service was better.
I would just like to say that very soon AS flights will have on-demand entertainment over the wifi system and the digiplayers will be done away with. I recently flew a 900ER on Delta and was surprised to see it didn't have free TV, like the 757's

I would just like to say that very soon AS flights will have on-demand entertainment over the wifi system and the digiplayers will be done away with. I recently flew a 900ER on Delta and was surprised to see it didn't have free TV, like the 757's
Huh, I was just on a Delta 900ER a week and a half ago, and watched a couple free movies. Not sure about TV, though. I'll be on one tomorrow morning on my way to ATL, so I'll have a look then.

Good to hear about Alaska upgrading their IFE.

The Dish antennas haven't been installed yet.

Currently watching free TV and movies on a Delta 737-900ER. Gotta pay for new releases, though.

Still good, though:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422384588.304831.jpg

Other than two chicks at the same time?
Peter Gibbons: [laughs] That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, 'cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

One of the great movies ever. :)

Back