Delta Orders Classier, Sexier Uniforms (Doug in a "G" String)

Re: Delta Orders Classier, Sexier Uniforms (Doug in a \"G\" String)

Doug looks like Comander Doug Taylor, USN.

[ QUOTE ]
Then again, those puffy little short sleeves on the American Airlines' flight attendant uniforms are pretty ghastly as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I am absolutly rolling !!

Those dresses are the 80's dresses from HELL that will not go away. They have been around like since 1985, and have outlasted about 3 or 4 uniform change-outs. We have new dresses, but those puffy-sleeve numbers are still considered 'current' uniforms too.

I'm going to have to go get the camera and dig out my uniforms out of storage in the basement.......I'll show you what I'm talking about!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then again, those puffy little short sleeves on the American Airlines' flight attendant uniforms are pretty ghastly as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I am absolutly rolling !!

Those dresses are the 80's dresses from HELL that will not go away. They have been around like since 1985, and have outlasted about 3 or 4 uniform change-outs. We have new dresses, but those puffy-sleeve numbers are still considered 'current' uniforms too.

I'm going to have to go get the camera and dig out my uniforms out of storage in the basement.......I'll show you what I'm talking about!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with the 80s look? I liked women with big hair.

Re: Delta Orders Classier, ier Uniforms (Doug in a \"G\" String)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just big *hair*?

Although I guess big <other things> has become more popular as the surgery gets better....
shocked.gif

blush.gif

Okay, here's the 80's uniform from hell, note the enormous sleeves/shoulder area! You could literally wear football pads under this thing!
f9b467fe.jpg

This is the 'new' dress, a slight improvement:
f9b467f9.jpg

I still like Virgin's better........................

[ QUOTE ]
I still like Virgin's better........................

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought you were married, with a baby?
confused.gif

grin.gif

Virgin with an apostrophe s..............Virgin's, as in belonging to Virgin (Airlines)!

Not Virgins, as in plural........................
(I'd rather have a man who knows what he's doing anyway!)

I see I'd better be more careful how I say things.................
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me show everyone MikeD's kind of woman in college:

02.gif

damn dude...i thought you had more taste than that...after all she did end up marrying "dweezil" (sp)

MQ I agree. Those 80's AA outfits were not flattering. I was always amazed at how HOT the Eagle FAs looked once they were in plain clothes on the overnights.

In those uniforms they looked like cops.

But I hope you guys aren't wearing that chinsy stuff in the NE... especially if one of you (captain or FO goes and does the walkaround?) has to go outside in the snow and muck to look at an engine intake. Blahhh! Its so messy, who needs shoes and fancy things to ruin on the first turn of the day?

Why are the models looking so sad? After looking at it a second time, I realize that the models are recycled manikins from Macey’s storefront.

Check out the site, man. The guy has an obsession. Apparently, he is a FA for KLM and collects flight crew uniforms or something like that.

[ QUOTE ]
Check out the site, man. The guy has an obsession. Apparently, he is a FA for KLM and collects flight crew uniforms or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would venture to say he has issues.........
laugh.gif

A dude FA with a fetish for stewardess uniforms at a site called "uniformfreak.com"

That about says it all..............
smile.gif

It's actually kinda cool to check out those different uniforms. Some are rather "interesting."

I think he probably has some 'issues', however he does have an amazing collection!

[ QUOTE ]
A dude FA with a fetish for stewardess uniforms at a site called "uniformfreak.com"

That about says it all..............
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt with "freak" being the operative word.
grin.gif

I don't care about this guys crazy collection...though as a girl I must say that a guy in uniform is hot!
blush.gif
ok, return to thread

Back