Delta A330

av8or91

11201_1234819791.jpg

Well, there were the 310s after the Pan Am acquisition!

Does their call sign change to DAL if they are in Delta colors or is it NWA in DAL colors?

"Northwest 123, Delta Colors" will be the callsign under DCC or whatever that acronym is.

"Northwest 123, Delta Colors" will be the callsign under DCC or whatever that acronym is.

The term is SOC, and they don't use it! I've taxied out behind two now, and even though ATC was using the correct callsign, the pilots just responded with "Northwest." Can't say I blame them.

Is it just me, or do the winglets look kind of out of place? Maybe they're just shaped differently than I'm used to seeing.

Is it just me, or do the winglets look kind of out of place? Maybe they're just shaped differently than I'm used to seeing.

Yeah I work out at MSP on the airport grounds and see the 330 come and go all the time. It has very similar winglets as the 747. Not as pronounced as say a CRJ or most biz jets, more so at a 45 degree angle.

It is a beauty though...

Yeah I work out at MSP on the airport grounds and see the 330 come and go all the time. It has very similar winglets as the 747. Not as pronounced as say a CRJ or most biz jets, more so at a 45 degree angle.

It is a beauty though...

What do u do out at MSP?

Back