Dates for this year's NJC?

I would also like to make it this year. Still yet to attend one, would be great to put some faces to the handles outside of those I have met thus far.

Well maybe this year I wont be in training/deployed/on orders and can actually come, looking forward to dates.

@Derg @Kristie @DPApilot hey I met a guy with with Talia, Gulley and the crew... There may be an opportunity to coordinate our get together with a video shoot thing planned where they're going to give lessons On gambling, it looks like it's going to be at the Golden Nugget there will also be entertainment. A bigband. If you want to work together we could have a room for a meeting, and then have a party vip style.

@Derg @Kristie @DPApilot hey I met a guy with with Talia, Gulley and the crew... There may be an opportunity to coordinate our get together with a video shoot thing planned where they're going to give lessons On gambling, it looks like it's going to be at the Golden Nugget there will also be entertainment. A bigband. If you want to work together we could have a room for a meeting, and then have a party vip style.
Well if it isn't the blast from my past!

And when I say big band entertainment that would me my show... Just to clarify

Reactions: JEP
Have off 22-24, I am gonna try for the night of the 21st. Time to start hotel hunting...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna make it again this year :(

I'll be finishing a trip and getting ready for MIL training in Biloxy.

Back