Dates for this year's NJC?

So it's the 42nd week or the 43rd? I have the 42nd off now, but otherwise I need to put in a trade request.

I will try to make it there this year. Maybe we could have the event in Pahrump NV outside of Las Vegas lol. Cheaper roomrates and good entertainment at some of the establishments lol.

If we can do October 21-24, count me in. @Derg I also want to help to plan this, I sit with my feet up at my job with nothing to do.

We have to use (book) or defer our timeshare points by 6/30. I hope there are dates before then!

I'd like to start a tradition where I charge my bar bill to your room, which would require your presence at this one.
Such a hefty responsibility for but one man to bare (sp, yup). Surely nobody here has laid eyes on the kind of money that it would take to cover your bar bill!?!?
I have realized one thing though, in my vast experience here at JC, we start talking about NJC earlier and earlier every year!

Such a hefty responsibility for but one man to bare (sp, yup). Surely nobody here has laid eyes on the kind of money that it would take to cover your bar bill!?!?
I have realized one thing though, in my vast experience here at JC, we start talking about NJC earlier and earlier every year!

It's like Xmas music in the department stores......I think I heard some at Nordstroms last week ;).

Derek

Back