Dallas ATC Applicant/Candidate M&G

OMG!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: : nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2: :nana2::nana2: :n ana2:

I hope D.T. like dancing 'naners in his email. ;)

This calls for another HAPPY HOUR!!! Next Saturday?

Today at 4:46pm

We have received all of your clearance and Air Traffic has requested a class date of September 25th. Please let me know if you will be available to be in that class.

OMG!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:: nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::n ana2:

Congrats to ya!!!
Maybe there's hope for the rest of us as well.=)

AWWW YEEEAHHHHH!!!! Congrats!!!! STOP....Nana time:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:

Thank you sooo much and here's to wishing that this is just the beginning of a mass wave of classes being assigned to us...especially the 07 folks who have had to adopt the NY PEPC thread as the nearest home becasue all of our other people already got their FOLs. Thank you NY PEPC peeps for taking us strays in!!!!

Now utamav...what you got against the nanas!!!! ha ha ha Nothing can truely express how I feel. I went jumping and hoping down all the halls and in all the rooms at my mom's house....we were all screaming like banchees!!!! What a relief!!!!

My advise....study! I studyied for 5 hours straight today...My hand hurts from writing so many notes, but it worked!!! right about the time I was done studying my email arrived in my inbox. I know this because I had to meet my uncle at the hospital at 5 and to get there from the park I was studying in I had to stop at 1/4 to to leave at 10 to 5.....My FOl arrived at 4:46pm....Now that's some freakin timing!!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys too....and thanks again for all your support...past, present and future!!!

Thank you sooo much and here's to wishing that this is just the beginning of a mass wave of classes being assigned to us...especially the 07 folks who have had to adopt the NY PEPC thread as the nearest home becasue all of our other people already got their FOLs. Thank you NY PEPC peeps for taking us strays in!!!!

Now utamav...what you got against the nanas!!!! ha ha ha Nothing can truely express how I feel. I went jumping and hoping down all the halls and in all the rooms at my mom's house....we were all screaming like banchees!!!! What a relief!!!!

My advise....study! I studyied for 5 hours straight today...My hand hurts from writing so many notes, but it worked!!! right about the time I was done studying my email arrived in my inbox. I know this because I had to meet my uncle at the hospital at 5 and to get there from the park I was studying in I had to stop at 1/4 to to leave at 10 to 5.....My FOl arrived at 4:46pm....Now that's some freakin timing!!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys too....and thanks again for all your support...past, present and future!!!

CONGRATS!!!!
I'm so happy for you. I'm dancing around at work and people are looking at me like I'm crazy...but it is all for you girl!!

If I could line dance, I would go out with you to celebrate - But I am the only person of my ... background ... who does not have rhythm :).

Drinks I can do!!

Nothing new this week from Mr. Anderson but I did receive a credit alert from freecreditreport.com. It appears the FAA ran my credit the day after PEPC and the OPM office ran my credit twice on 9/10/08. It’s about time the OPM decides to do something. I hope this means that my references will start to receive letters soon!!!!!

No, I love the nana's. They remind me of the peanut butter jelly song! Anyway, really excited for you. It is refreshing to actually see this process actually does move along. *sigh*.....got a while for myself. Nice avatar pic btw.

So people, when are we going to get together again. I know everyone is really busy, but it was a ton of fun meeting everyone. It also looks like there were some people who missed out and would benefit from another M&G. Hope everyone is well!

-UTAMAV:bandit:

So people, when are we going to get together again. I know everyone is really busy, but it was a ton of fun meeting everyone. It also looks like there were some people who missed out and would benefit from another M&G. Hope everyone is well!

-UTAMAV:bandit:

I've got a request out for information from a pub (with pool & darts) awaiting on further info back from them, didn't get around to submitting the request until last Friday (I've been behind).

Just me trying to be a little more organized. ;)

Why don't we just pick a date and see if people respond.....let's do it this week so I can go!!!! After all I will be in OKC next week!!!! he he he Again people I am going dancing so we can do Friday like 6-10ish...since we were there for 3 hours and some of us were there at 6. We can go where ever. I will have to go into Dallas for the dancing so Grapevine...Dallas...whatever works for me. What do ya'll think. Do I have to start another poll.....ha ha ha JK....you know you're gonna miss em.

Don't complain, I got the super girlie girl font :D At first I was like, what?!
Now, I am ashamed to say I actually like it! What is happening to me!!

Mekia...honey you're killin me with that avatar!!! ha ha ha I liked the sexy one better!!!! You are too funny!

Mekia...honey you're killin me with that avatar!!! ha ha ha I liked the sexy one better!!!! You are too funny!

Well, I got a few more comments about the sexy avatars, so I figure this was had to be less appealing:p.

Now all I have to do is worry about the "Chubby Chasers" (guys who like ... voluptuous women). Hopefully, there are fewer of those. Besides, I'm closer to this than the shower picture:p.

I would love to have another M&G, but I work the next few Thursday and Fridays. Thursdays, I do something before 10pm, but Friday are a no go...unless I call in ... AGAIN.

what about sat night?

My job is killing my social life!!
Saturdays I work 16 hours, 7am to midnight. Available Sunday night, but no one ever wants to do anything Sunday nights (everyone else is NORMAL and has to go to work Monday morning).
Maybe I can find someone to switch.

When exactly are you leaving for OKC?

On a side note - How often do you change your avatar? Talk about me being sexy!!

Back