daily pic

We don’t fly much still… maybe 6hrs a month?

Lots of time doing this though. Can’t complain about spending summers with the kids.

290b6578de9b7d812dfb0352b20ec85a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TF-ICO.jpg

Icelandair resumed MSP on the 19th of June shortly before I took a trip out there, and for the first week and a half they used 737MAX8s instead of 757s, then switched on June 30th. I had already seen WOW Air operate A321NEOs on KEF-SFO, usually nonstop both ways, but it still is impressive to me to see this guy crossing the pond and making it all the way to MSP. Would have looked better with the old livery with the cheatline and blue belly, I think, but I guess the future is eurowhite, quiet, and...smaller.

N724CK.jpg

Also got to see a 727 land at MSP for the first time in a loooooong time. Though I've seen them parked there often over the years, I think the last one I actually saw land in daylight had passengers on it lol. Covering a CVG run for DHL after an iAero 737-400 pooped out earlier that week, and then the same bird was used to cover the FedEx ATR42 run to DLH after (I'm told) one of the Mountain Air Cargo pilots got canned, thus effectively grounding the ATR for a bit. Yikers.

Last edited:
La Jolla?
This was from the island of Crete, some parts of which do have many similarities to the areas around San Diego. Others you feel like you're driving up the PCH on the central coast, and others yet like you're in Southern Italy. It's a very cool place with a very diverse landscape

I read this on really slow wifi and before the picture even loaded I knew it was either going to be a Tacoma or a 4Runner. Congrats! They're amazing SUVs

Thanks! I basically had to buy it while it was still on the boat from Japan - fortunately it showed up looking like it did on the paperwork.

I guess? It's actually a gray wolf.

I googled it, the Chinook is a breed of sled dog according to Wikipedia, and the also the official state dog of New Hampshire. (Shoulder shrug). Either way gray wolf or Chinook, cool picture, good eye. I learned something today. I strive to learn something new every day.

Last edited:
I googled it, the Chinook is a breed of sled dog according to Wikipedia, and the also the official state dog of New Hampshire. (Shoulder shrug). Either way gray wolf of Chinook, cool picture, good eye. I learned something today. I strive to learn something new every day.
Ah! The wolfs name is Chinook. That's where I was getting that from. All our animals on the tail have names. We even have one named Joe Bob the Badger.

I googled it, the Chinook is a breed of sled dog according to Wikipedia, and the also the official state dog of New Hampshire. (Shoulder shrug). Either way gray wolf or Chinook, cool picture, good eye. I learned something today. I strive to learn something new every day.
It's actually named after a wolf-dog hybrid named Chinook

Chinook was named after a female wolf-dog hybrid that was rescued in 1993 by Darlene Kobobel hours before she was to be put down due to the 'wolf-hybrid' label. The wolf's rescue was the catalyst of the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center, located in Divide, Colorado.

Back