daily pic

In the game room working on some stuff. I prefer apple but sometimes the game room is less distracting than being downstairs.

IMG_8041.jpeg

(Thats a curved 49" Samsung Odyssey G9 NEO and a couple 40" monitors. No I hate throwing away useful tech)

In the game room working on some stuff. I prefer apple but sometimes the game room is less distracting than being downstairs.

View attachment 71408

(Thats a curved 49" Samsung Odyssey G9 NEO and a couple 40" monitors. No I hate throwing away useful tech)

Heh. I have that same light/ceiling fan remote for my porch/sunroom unit.

Was in Vancouver Canada yesterday for fun and a concert. Came across this guy at the venue.

Attachments

• 20230503_195533.jpg
    20230503_195533.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16

Noted. Found. It's a significant trek from our training center but seems like it'd be worth the trip.

I can do without the liver, but the pastrami looks terrific.

Katz's in Austin used to make this Yankee Pot Roast sandwich that was a religious experience but I haven't had it in 20 years. I'm sure my memory is artificially enhancing the experience at this point.

Noted. Found. It's a significant trek from our training center but seems like it'd be worth the trip.

I can do without the liver, but the pastrami looks terrific.

Katz's in Austin used to make this Yankee Pot Roast sandwich that was a religious experience but I haven't had it in 20 years. I'm sure my memory is artificially enhancing the experience at this point.
They have plenty of other good stuff. I just like chopped liver, and finding a well-done one is difficult.

Save room for dessert. And get off your wallet.

Back