CSA

I did, it was alright lots of back stabbing but overall good company. Still have several friends there. What run you looking at

I'll definitely agree with the part about a lot of back stabbing. Pay is typical FedEx feeder mid 30's unless it has changed since I was there. I believe they want at least 2000tt with the obvious 135 requirements met. I was bored after 2 weeks but it could be a really good job for the right person. Things were better on the east side of the lake as far as getting along. Good ole JB

It was a good company they didn't mess with you, there was a few pilots who would look you in the face and be your best friend, next thing you know your getting emails about stupid •. We had a guy in dead of winter wear brown coveralls and instead of telling him not to wear them a email came out later not to look like your there to change the oil... Once you figured out who was a direct line to mgt you were good and could use it to your advantage of you wanted.

It was a good company they didn't mess with you, there was a few pilots who would look you in the face and be your best friend, next thing you know your getting emails about stupid . We had a guy in dead of winter wear brown coveralls and instead of telling him not to wear them a email came out later not to look like your there to change the oil... Once you figured out who was a direct line to mgt you were good and could use it to your advantage of you wanted.

The short little round guy??

And Ted but Ted was a good guy just talked to management everyday to just bs. He did not try to get someone I trouble he just... I don't know how to explain it

I am heavily considering working for them. I think the floater position would be a perfect fit for me. There are worse things than spending the day in Traverse City or Pelston.

Have you ever spent a week in Pellston?

Floating there is probably the best bet in keeping your sanity and if I remember correctly it pays a little better.

It was a good company they didn't mess with you, there was a few pilots who would look you in the face and be your best friend, next thing you know your getting emails about stupid . We had a guy in dead of winter wear brown coveralls and instead of telling him not to wear them a email came out later not to look like your there to change the oil... Once you figured out who was a direct line to mgt you were good and could use it to your advantage of you wanted.
I've never understood that way of doing things.

I got the thanks but no thanks email Tuesday. Glad I didn't make a trip to Iron Mountain. Sounds like they needed someone sooner than I was available. Anyone from the boards get it?

Back