Cruddy Airplane Jobs

uglysolutions

I remember seeing a fellow's post concerning his job watching pipelines, and this seems to me like a far more interesting outcome than working for Wisconsin Air. (Please, please, those of you who work for the regionals or majors or Wisconsin Air, understand that this in no way is intended to be a personal attack on your choices.I value each of you.)

What other interesting opportunities exist outside of the Regionals / Majors?

Specifically, what's the best path to owning a Grumman Goose and flying around southeast Asia looking for lost civilizations?

[ QUOTE ]
Specifically, what's the best path to owning a Grumman Goose and flying around southeast Asia looking for lost civilizations?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, someone else has been watching old Tales of the Gold Monkey re-runs.
smile.gif
One day I will have a dog with an eyepatch named Jack.....

I want to steal a shiny gray helicopter from a secret government agency that can exceed Mach 2, shoot rockets, and hide out in the Arizona/Nevada desert. I'll do special 'missions' with logistical help from the government in exchange for assistance in finding my long lost brother in Vietnam. In my spare time, I plan to fly red, white, and blue Jet Rangers for a friend of mine at Santini Air and work on my cabin in the mountains, and at night, I'll play the cello.

Nirvana.

spin2.gif

I think the Idea of being a proffesional pilot sounds pretty cool. The reality is a different story. If I could of forseen the future 4 years ago, no way I would I have gotten into this field. Now I'm soo far in that its too late...
shocked.gif

I think the Idea of being a proffesional pilot sounds pretty cool. The reality is a different story. If I could of forseen the future 4 years ago, no way I would I have gotten into this field. Now I'm soo far in that its too late...
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I

[/ QUOTE ]

Marry very well.

[ QUOTE ]
I want to steal a shiny gray helicopter from a secret government agency that can exceed Mach 2, shoot rockets, and hide out in the Arizona/Nevada desert. I'll do special 'missions' with logistical help from the government in exchange for assistance in finding my long lost brother in Vietnam. In my spare time, I plan to fly red, white, and blue Jet Rangers for a friend of mine at Santini Air and work on my cabin in the mountains, and at night, I'll play the cello.

Nirvana.

spin2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO You know what sux. That show went off the air early because hawk in real life was such a bad pot head he could barely work

[ QUOTE ]
Lemme guess, this is your helicopter...
bell222_airwolf.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That is F'in sweet....how many people can actually say they remember that show??
smile.gif

NOt sure how many but my dorky self knew that. Guess that is what I get for being raised by the TV.

The only way I know about this show is an aircraft addon of it I downloaded a few months ago for my flightsim. Pretty sweet helicopter.

Airwolf is the best show ever.. When I was a kid airwolf was my most favorite show and it was on right after Knight Rider and CHiPS... oh the memories!
tongue.gif

ahhh... the memories.. you're right !!!!

Don't forget A-Team too.. made for an action packed hour or so before dinner on saturdays !!

Am I the only one who rembers "Blue Thunder"? It was about the LAPD wiht this really cool Scorpian.

Back