Considering Ameriflight interview; could use some answers/input

Maurus the 'net being airnet. But I would be curious to see a 2003 schedule for OAK. And I would like to see the schedule from 2008 (when I was in OAK) compared to now.
Indeed it would be. Reading comprehension fail. I was in Canada. Something must have been in the air.

Indeed it would be. Reading comprehension fail. I was in Canada. Something must have been in the air.

Ok time to hook up a coworker with the OOTSK underground shipping network. I need a case of "Old Dutch Ketchup chips" from Canada and throw in some Canadian Kit Kat bars

For those that were flying on Monday and noticed the large amount of sick calls,I guess it amounted to about 6% of our pilot group calling out sick. Hopefully it was just coincidence.

Wasn't me but I did call in sick the week before do to explosive diarrhea! Oh it burned so bad

Wasn't me but I did call in sick the week before do to explosive diarrhea! Oh it burned so bad
epic-fail-porta-potty-fail.jpg

For those that were flying on Monday and noticed the large amount of sick calls,I guess it amounted to about 6% of our pilot group calling out sick. Hopefully it was just coincidence.

Do you reeeeally think any pilot is "organized" under the table at AMF?
For as much as management worries about it, there is absolutely zero of that.

I don't know what to think. You're probably right. I'm just pointing out facts because I know a lot of people's day got screwed up trying to cover Monday's flights with all the sick calls.

The turnover is too high for that to ever happen as well. Not only is it unrealistic, to be honest it's entirely unneeded.

The turnover is too high for that to ever happen as well. Not only is it unrealistic, to be honest it's entirely unneeded.
I dunno. Had there been a union we would still have some pilots we don't have today. Actually I bet there would be less attrition as a result of a union.

I agree. We have lost some that we shouldn't have. But I could also see every pilot holding a pro-union sign being canned.

Heck I heard frmr. Chief Pilot Cook had plans to increase QOL for the pilots, which in turn got him shiz canned.

There is an Ameriflight Metro captain position advertised on Climb to 350, with a late Friday out and early Tuesday in. Can that schedule be commuted from the west coast.

There is an Ameriflight Metro captain position advertised on Climb to 350, with a late Friday out and early Tuesday in. Can that schedule be commuted from the west coast.

Maybe but you only have SWA to jump on. Wouldn't recommend it.

Depends on where the flight starts/ends. But, I agree with JR. I wouldn't do it. We have no commute policy/rules in place to protect yourself if you don't make your flight.

Back