Comments/Suggestions

JEP helped me with that this year.. he did a GREAT job with all those names!! :D

I'm gonna get one of doug's DAL buddies (who owns a print shop) to print everything out for me next year! it'll be worth it.. haha

Bean-counter! :laff::D

Hell yeah! This website stuff is a killer on the pocketbook! :) We actually almost broke even this year with NJC which is good.

And some folks think we're evil for running ads to defray the costs of what we do at the site, DOH!

Hell yeah! This website stuff is a killer on the pocketbook! :) We actually almost broke even this year with NJC which is good.

And some folks think we're evil for running ads to defray the costs of what we do at the site, DOH!

Need I have included the :sarcasm: tag? :laff::laff:

Geez, who would be dopey enough to think you're evil? :confused:

But you'd just procrastinate showing up to do it!

Coem on Howard, He cannot go out without knife-edge creases in his pink button-down and sweater. He has to look good even if running to the store... ;) Those things take time.

Coem on Howard, He cannot go out without knife-edge creases in his pink button-down and sweater. He has to look good even if running to the store... ;) Those things take time.
Tell me about it! Oh he had to leave the recruiting session to go back to the hotel. He was gone for quite a while and when he returns the only thing different was he put that blue polo on over hit button down shirt that he was already wearing from the recruiting session!:laff::crazy: I was pretty good at keeping his primp time to a minimum this year.:D

Tell me about it! Oh he had to leave the recruiting session to go back to the hotel. He was gone for quite a while and when he returns the only thing different was he put that blue polo on over hit button down shirt that he was already wearing from the recruiting session!:laff::crazy: I was pretty good at keeping his primp time to a minimum this year.:D
Thats because there was food and a phone call included. Oh, the most time consuming part was Max and AJ giving each other fashion advice:laff:

Okay it seems as if I had a light bulb go off while I was in the "cut rate virgins" thread. I think it be "informational" for newbies and those who suffer from SJS, to have someone from ALPA came and talk at next years NJC. It's a very important and hot button topic hear on JC and out in the trenches. Of course it would have to be seperate from the recruiting session. I had to bite my tongue several times when talking with Camille and Jim from SkyWest because Doug worked so hard to get them to come and I didn't want to disrespect him. Though as soon as they left the ALPA schwag came out! Yay, nay, comments or concerns?

Back