Comments/Suggestions

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
lay it on us.. you're not going to hurt our feelings :p

what worked good, what needs improvement... what did you like or not like....what do you think would be a great addition for next year?

for me... i learned that i need more volunteers and to ask for help when i need it! HAHAHHAA ;) :D

Thanks for the input!! :nana2:

I thought the whole thing was great.

I wish I could have gotten there earlier on the first day but the hour or two I was in the Bellagio suite for, it was nice. Might even need a bigger one if the attendance trend continues!

The MGM tour and the Allegiant tours were great.

The round-table discussions were well-picked. Lots of different backgrounds represented there.

I guess if there's one thing that could have been better it's that the folks running the karaoke machine could have turned up the mic volume a little bit. :p

There were so many people at this event that I did not even get to talk to half of them. I'd certainly like to attend more in the future.

Nice meeting you everyone!

I thought everything was great.

I'd only throw out the idea of having all the tours, sims, luncheons and roundtable dicussions etc done before before the actual event. You know ending event with a bang.

I thought everything was great.

I'd only throw out the idea of having all the tours, sims, luncheons and roundtable dicussions etc done before before the actual event. You know ending event with a bang.

I don't really know if it's possible to improve on this weekend. It was so great.

I like the idea of having the Meet & Greet the first night since it allows people to break the ice and meet new people. Then everyone can plan their own adventures around the different events.

But Max has a point, it might be cool to have a low-key cocktail party the first night, then the main Meet & Greet later on in the weekend.

if you had been there saturday night we had a "low-key cocktail party" at 9FI!

I had a great time, this was best one yet in my opinion! Only thing I would do differently is go to bed at 1 instead of staying up until 3:30 for my airport shuttle (the cal desk didn't even open until 4:30!!)

Planning everything on weekdays was great! Crowds were not as bad & hotel prices were more reasonable.

Maybe do the karaoke as part of the main event? Then we can go out on the second night and experience more of Vegas.

Seriously, while I'm sorry I missed Max doing It's Raining Men, I'm sad most of you missed Ghostbar!

I think the only thing that we could really do better on would not be up till the crack of dawn then have a tour leaving at 7:30, but that was mostly my fault.

I didn't get to meet half of the people there because there were so many.

Definitly making that a tradition though.

I like the new sched of sat/sun thru tuesday. The loads were great on Sat and Tues, plus we got great hotel rates and it wasn't too crowded!:nana2:

I think the only thing that we could really do better on would not be up till the crack of dawn then have a tour leaving at 7:30, but that was mostly my fault.

I didn't get to meet half of the people there because there were so many.

Definitly making that a tradition though.

Hand out a 4 pack of rockstar when they all arrive. Sleep requirement=met.

Yea I didn't meet some of the people I really wanted to meet.

Anyway, it's awesome how it just feels like one big family.

:yeahthat:

I kept looking around and felt overwhelmed at the sheer number of people there. Too many people to get them all.

First a big THANK YOU to Kristie and Doug for putting this together! We all owe a lot to them for helping us in our aviation career path.

A few things I would like to comment on...

Without a doubt have it starting on Saturday with the main event on Sunday, and other events on Monday and Tuesday. Those are the best days to get the deals in Vegas.

I like the idea of having a way of getting face time with each individual. Look forward to hearing that suggestion!

The roundtables worked out well. Thanks to Dale and Winnie for hosting it and Ethan for moderating it! Next year I think we need a bigger space and might need to charge $5-$10 per attendee to be able to cover the cost of that space. I do think that the registration fee will need to go up to cover the costs. Even if it went up to $100.00 it would be worth EVERY penny.

It would be nice to have the hotel that people are staying at, the recruiting session, Network JC, and the roundtables all at one place on the strip. I liked the Monte Carlo, had a good location, good food, and willingness to adjust the rates when they did go down. We paid $465.00 for four nights. That is a steal, especially when you get a roommate.

I'm tired and hungry, I am sure I will think of more later!

Thanks again Doug and Kristie!

Back