College Students Where are you???

I just graduated from UCLA, degree in mechanical engineering. Now, I'm working on all my certificates and ratings. Currently...private pilot: airplane single-engine land, multiengine land, instrument airplane with 125TT, 40ME. 75 hours of cross-country within the next two weeks and then, commercial time!

Freshmen @ SUNY SCCC, working on my instrument soon, just got my Private, I'm going to NIFA this weekend for competition, I'm the only freshmen flying, so I'm alittle nervous and excited at the same time......wish me luck.

New transfer (sophomore technically but I've been out of high school for three years) at Bridgewater State College (Bridgewater, MA). Majoring in Aviation Science, concentrating in Aviation Management so I don't have to fly with DCA. Hoping to start the instrument by the end of the year.

I can't believe I've been posting on this site for almost 2 years and never replied to this post.....

Soph at ERAU, doing the ATC deal. Flying for fun on the side.

3rd year at UC Riverside, Business Admin major with PPL SEL, with my checkride for multi add-on next wednesday and then on to instrument, comm, cfi(i)/mei with ATP.

Senior at Middle TN State in the Pro Pilot concentration. I'm looking into the Masters in Education program right now after graduation in May 2006.

4th year at MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University). Aerospace Administration Major with a minor in Business. Very good program though it has its drawbacks. I'm not sure I know anyone that enjoys the chair of the dept. Oh well. The Pro-pilot program (although very popular) has been kind of a joke until recently (New Chief Flight Instructor, thanks god). We used to joke that the old Chief's main goal was to keep as many airplanes on the ground as possible. "No progress!!!" I hear it's much much better with the new chief. I know he's a great guy but I haven't been around the MTSU flight school for a long while. But I digress.

Freshmen at Northern Kentucky Univeristy.. probably transfering to either Ohio State or Dubuque next year.

Senior at Univeristy of Dubuque
Bachelors of Sience: Flight Operations and Aviation Management
Certified Flight Instructor working on CFII and Multi

-Brett

-Brett

I might be up there next year playin football, you gonna still flight instruct there next year?

I might be up there next year playin football, you gonna still flight instruct there next year?

I'll probably be sticking around for another year or so, depending on job oppertunities. I have a potentional internship in the works as well, but I would do that in conjuction with flight training.

-Brett

Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Senior
Private w/ instrument rating
Commercial Checkride in 10hrs
Aviation Management Major

-Brett

I went to Dubuque my freshman year and played ball there. Very good program.

Junior at Oklahoma State University working on my CFI/CFII/CFI-MEI at the moment. I'm a Pro-Pilot and Aviation Management major.

2004 Riddler right here Daytona Beach, BS Pro Aero, CFI,multi eng, A & P, prior USAF Crew Dawg on Mc130p's and H models
Did my training with EPIC aviation ,FL- Clayton avaition, NM-Flight Safety,FL
Living in south Florida, MKY and New Jersey,
Working for the family buisness untill I can land a job flying. which reminds me i need to go build time..ahahhaha:nana2: Own a Aero Commander Darter 100 great for time building.. single eng though.... If you around MKY stop in look for the odd looking acft thats me... whoo hooooo :insane:

Back