College Students Where are you???

Freshman here at Arizona State majoring in Aeronautical Management Technology. I'm also a Mesa Pilot Development student and should have my PPL pretty soon here.

Freshman at College of aeronautics, New York. Bachelors in Aircraft operations also taking ATC courses
Currently working on my PPL at select aviation at republic airport
Hobbies include spontaneous trips to atlantic city

Junior at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona majoring in Mechanical engineering, should graduate in 2 more years.
Have my Private and Instrument, working on getting 50 more hours for the commercial.

I'm at Middle Tennessee State University and this is my LAST semester!!!!! I'm majoring in Aerospace(what else) with a focus in flight dispatching and a minor in geography. I'm from greenville, nc and went to Lenior Community College were I did most of my flight and ground traning in kinston, nc. I have my CFI/CFII and whenever I'm not in class or instructing i'm thinking about class or instructing
laugh.gif
. I love to play golf and hopefully w/in the next year or so I'll be flying for a regional or a corporate outfit.
grin.gif

Hello everyone,
My name is Shane. Just like mtsu_av8er and fly_by_night (Good friends), I attend MTSU. My major is Aerospace with a concentration in scheduling & dispatch.

I love reading and researching Marine Corps history, and looking into its future.

My names Kelly. I go to Mount Hood Community College, Gresham, Or (suburb of portland). Currently working on a degree in Hotel Management. i m leaning towards transfering to UNLV once i finish Mt Hood. Currently working on my private at a local FBO.

Hey, I know I'm kinda late to this thread but what the heck, maybe I'll start it up again...

Anyway, I'm junior at UVSC, again like the others, I'm doing it all on line. I actually haven't started any classes yet, I'll do that this summer. I transferred in from Schenectady County Community College in NY where I graduated with an AS in Aviation Science.

I'm 30 and full time Navy stationed as an instructor at naval nuclear power school in Charleston, SC. I'm going to be part time instructing locally here while I finish my degree and get out of the navy to start flying for a real living... (in 2007).

Keep the shiny side up!

Attending Georgia Aviation & Technical College to finish up an A&P certificate. I'm already a CFI,CFII,MEI. I run my own flight school at the school's airport, KEZM, when I'm not in class.

I'm attending the University of Central Florida in Orlando, FL (aka UCF- U Can't Finish). I *should* graduate in December with a degree in Music...might get a minor in history if I can pull it off in a semester. Working on my private at a local FBO. Can't wait to graduate and get a real job so I can fly more often!!

Other activities include music (duh), visiting museums/historical places, messing with electronic gadgets, travel, and drinking ridiculous quantities of coffee.

Attending Embry Riddle @ Daytona Beach,
Aeronautical Science Major, 2 semisters till graduation depending on how class schedules flow.
Did everything through commercial single/multi/ IFR off-campus to save on cost.
Graduated a 2 yr community college w/Associate in Arts prior to enrolling at ERAU.

[ QUOTE ]
Did everything through commercial single/multi/ IFR off-campus to save on cost

[/ QUOTE ]

your one smart dude.

Thanks for the comment,
they still made me do a Piper Seminole Autopilot course, since I did my multi off campus, i had to program a Garmin 430 GPS and autopilot for 8 hours in a frasca and fly 1.9 in a real airplane for around $1500. What a waste.
I still have to take the new CRJ course before graduating, unless i can get alot of level c or higher sim time with ground school.

Grant - i attend UND in grand forks. i'm a senior and will be graduating in December this year. currently i'm trying to schedule my CFI checkride, and i'll be taking CFII in the fall. i hope to find a job somewhere in the metro denver area teaching after i graduate...and of course, the requisite second job to pay the bills.

CFI here, will be going to UCI in a year; currently at a community college here in socal, cfii and mei soon (by the end of summer I hope!)

I will be in college, by fall of 2005! or spring of 2006 at maybe a Cal state! or ASU or UND....working on my CFI by then hoepfully

I just Graduated from Cal State University of Los Angeles with a B.S. Degree in Aviation Administration.

Private Pilot, Mulitengine-land. Taking my instrument checkride next week!!! Cant wait! Been working on it for almost a year now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Still flying & working towards my ATP.

Kent State University
Aeronautical Science Major
Ski Instructor ( I take off spring semester to go out west every year and teach)
Hobbies...
Skiiing (duh :}
Skydiving
Flying

and lots of other 'ings

Freshman -Aeronautical Science
State University of New York - Tompkins Cortland
Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport ( KITH )
Golf, FS, Greek Peak Mtn. Resort

The college and flight training isn't working for me in New York...so I'll be heading south to AriBen in the spring.

ERAU (Air Traf. Mgmt, flight minor)
PPL (8/22/04)
From Cleveland, OH (KCGF)
golf, basketball, and of course flying.

Back