Colgan Q loses wheel on landing...

There are have been far worse crashes, even multiple during the same year for some carriers that didn't result in the shut down of the airline.

Don't let the 24/7/365 news hype let you think otherwise.

Prediction? In two more months, you can scream "Colgan 3407!" in a crowded theater and everyone will wonder what the hell a Colgate 3119 is.

From what I've heard from a couple of FA friends still at Colgan, loads are as heavy as ever and no one brings up the subject of the crash at all.

From what I've heard from a couple of FA friends still at Colgan, loads are as heavy as ever and no one brings up the subject of the crash at all.

I'll bet most of them don't know they're on Colgan, as they skip over the "Operated by" part on the ticket.

Just a guess though....I'm still a young'un

I'll bet most of them don't know they're on Colgan, as they skip over the "Operated by" part on the ticket.

Just a guess though....I'm still a young'un

Well, they'd know if they listened to the announcements FAs make. Colgan is mentioned as being the "operator" of the flight in a couple of them.

Well, they'd know if they listened to the announcements FAs make. Colgan is mentioned as being the "operator" of the flight in a couple of them.

You must remember that would have to involve passengers listening to crewmember instructions;)

Back