Colgan Pilots ALPA Election Results.......

Old ERAU acquaintence in that picture.... JZ, Captain. Anyone here know him?

Yea, I flew with him earlier this month. Really cool guy to fly with. We did a standup to BTV together. Funny thing was we got in so late we had to board in 1 hour so we never even went to the hotel.

Here's a photo from NMB headquarters....shortly after the results were tallied!

Congrats guys.

BTW, I didn't see any tall long-haired creature wearing a bandelero in the picture...:bandit:

It was theirs before. I only apply my standards to guys who fly the same size equipment and undercut us.

Regional guys were always exempt.

Attempt at a little humor. I know you are more than fair with YOUR jumpseat. Hell, you would even let Qgar and Toria on your jumpseat.

Congrats guys.

BTW, I didn't see any tall long-haired creature wearing a bandelero in the picture...:bandit:

Yeah, the wookee wound up on Hot Reserve.....so, it would've been tough for him to call in sick and then surprisingly manage to make it for the vote tally. I sent him the results via text shortly after we had them......he was our EWR crewroom liaison.

Congrats to the Colgan pilots, I'm glad to see this happen.

Props to Seggy and the rest of the organizers for their persistence. Outstanding work.

I'd like to offer my thanks to all of the Colgan OC members of 07' and 08. Your perseverance, diligence, fortitude, and steadfast notions have overcome the mightiest of obstacles. You didn't stumble and fall after last years vote. You listened, learned, and applied your knowledge to help our pilot group better itself and to face this upcoming challenge. Your effort has come rewarded, and well deserved.

To those who were not Colgan OC members but helped in the plight: you efforts were not unnoticed and were much appreciated. We look forward to your insight and help as our OC members and pilot group forge a new direction. You gave your time for free without expectations of any return. We respect your time and help, and I personally hope to return the favor to another pilot group in need soon. Thank you.

What else can we say? Good job guys. You did what was right; not what was popular. Your efforts now show tangible results. You've done well and I appreciate it. Thank you

Let me say on behalf of the organizing committee-THANK YOU!

But always remember ... WE DID IT FOR YOU! ALL OF YOU!!

And we couldn't have done it without EACH and EVERY SINGLE one of your votes. This pilot group showed amazing unity and shared a common goal.

WE ALL DID IT.

Now its up to us to continue to take this VERY seriously and negotiate for a FAIR contract that we deserve. From the SAAB, to the Q to the BEECH- THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING.

Looks like I'm going to have to send AOPA $140/yr for legal coverage. :banghead:

I miss ALPA, even with all of its faults, already and it's only been 30 min. :(

Im a little late---but congrats to you guys. Now get the pay, work rules, and QOL that you deserve. Especially on that Q400! Merry Christmas.

Wow I am a little late too. I have been watching Mark fight the good fight for over 2 years now. Way to stick with it for the win. Congrats!

Hell, you would even let Qgar and Toria on your jumpseat.

Believe me, those ladies can sit anywhere they want to. And they both know it!

I have been watching Mark fight the good fight for over 2 years now.

Persistance pays off. "L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace."

I miss ALPA, even with all of its faults, already and it's only been 30 min. :(

Don't worry. A couple years of IBT and you'll have another representation election. Just ask QX or NetJets pilots.

The only thing IBT is interested in is your dues and poaching pilot groups from ALPA. Too bad so many people fall for it.

Back