Colgan Pilots ALPA Election Results.......

Nice Work!
198.gif

Congrats to you guys! Glad to have you aboard! Kudos to all of those on here that worked hard to make it happen.

I just returned from the NMB/ ALPA HQ. We've been in meetings since the vote tally today at 1400.

Unfortunately, after all our hard work, we were informed there had been an accounting error. It was something ridiculous about the way the computer registered the votes. Somehow, approx. 22% of the votes were counted twice. It's unbelievable! Instead of having won the election like we thought previously, it turns out we actually failed in our efforts again. This time by a similarly small margin. ALPA is looking into protesting the results because of management interference during our drive.

I'll keep everyone posted when I get more information. :panic:

j/k.........Woo Hoo, we pulled it off! 70%! :nana2::nana2:

Congratulations on all the hard work of the organizers like yourself Seggs...

It's still a long road ahead, but you guys are setting up the foundation for what can be a very strong union. Good luck to all CJC pilots... and remember... this is your union, you'll get out of it what you put into it... so, get involved!

Bob

Congrats guys. That is the end of the beginning.

I find out in 2 days if we keep ALPA or get sent to IBT.

From the ASA family. . .

Congratulations. Job well done to the OC, you guys certainly deserve it. A year late, but it's all good. ;)

Back