Colgan Flight 3407 Grief Chat

click on "actions", "chat" "buddy chat", type in your name on top and "jetcareers" on the bottom. should do it.

I like a complete idiot here. I go to www.aim.com , and click on the tab at the top that says "Chat" , but then it takes me to a screen and I see no option for Buddy chat. Just a list of categories and user created chats, which I can't find the room. Maybe I'm just dumb!!

I like a complete idiot here. I go to www.aim.com , and click on the tab at the top that says "Chat" , but then it takes me to a screen and I see no option for Buddy chat. Just a list of categories and user created chats, which I can't find the room. Maybe I'm just dumb!!
I think we're in the same boat!:banghead:

I get exactly the same thing and have no idea what I'm missing from the instructions... Airdale, I'll be glad to be your co-idiot.

I'm at work and it won't let me install it on my workstation, so if I'm required to download the damn thing in order to participate, I'm out.

you have to have AIM Messenger or Ichat or some type of chat program installed on your computer for the chat to work.

AIM is the easiest since we're using AIM...

i know there used to be a link we used.... i guess that doesn't work anymore huh?

quite a few people in here....but a lot of listeners...if you've got something you want to say, please jump right on in!

I made it in there. Had to use a really old screen name though. PFRGgrafx. Won't let me change it to Airdale.

i hope everyone who joined us was able to take some comfort for a better day tomorrow! :)

Back