Colgan Flight 3407 Grief Chat

ok, did you try to enter username/password or hit the built-in login button?

i'm using a test user...using safari, i don't have a problem

try this...using that link, type your jc username into the username box, then hit popup login....then type in your username and password in the new box, hit the enter button and let me know wht you get.

ok, did you try to enter username/password or hit the built-in login button?

i'm using a test user...using safari, i don't have a problem
Originally I tried entering the username/pass and received the error message. Now, every time I try to redo the loading, it automatically gives me "incorrect username/pass..." before I even put anything in. When I enter my stuff, it still comes back with an error. I tried just hitting the login button (which, by the way has now disappeared, so I just hit enter), it still gives me the same error.

The second link you gave us, I entered my stuff, and it pops up like in the last paragraph.:confused: Not sure how it's working on your end?!

try this...using that link, type your jc username into the username box, then hit popup login....then type in your username and password in the new box, hit the enter button and let me know wht you get.
I tried exactly what you said and still get the same error.

i think what i'll do is have to take the vb integration out which means it's not necessarily jc user protected...but it'll still work better than having it on AIM, unless ya'll don't really care whether it's on JC or AIM?

joe...check you pm's. we are trying to narrow the issue. my test user gets in.. trying to test out ip possibilities. thx.
Okay, I tried your test name Jep, and no luck. I logged out of JC and tried to enter that way, both with Jim's test id and my own using the original link, and no luck with any of it...

i think what i'll do is have to take the vb integration out which means it's not necessarily jc user protected...but it'll still work better than having it on AIM, unless ya'll don't really care whether it's on JC or AIM?
I won't be up anyways, so I'll let others figure out what they want. I'm just trying to assist where I can...

ok, we're gonna go the AIM route then....i'm not sure what to do with the problem. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that we just upgraded the vb software and the two don't interconnect correctly anymore :(

Can anyone put up a link to the JC chat on AIM so i can make sure it's corrected in the first post?

ok, we're gonna go the AIM route then....i'm not sure what to do with the problem. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that we just upgraded the vb software and the two don't interconnect correctly anymore :(

Can anyone put up a link to the JC chat on AIM so i can make sure it's corrected in the first post?

I dont think theirs a link, you just go to AIM
then Chat
Buddy Chat
New chat
Enter your SN
then change "chat8e378792348" to "jetcareers"

How exactly do you find the chatroom? I went to AIM.com, then chat and searched for jetcareers, no luck.

Back